I Still Need The Training Wheels!

I’m still feeling kinda shaky here — maybe I could have a crash helmet, just for a little while? Well, how about air bags? Bubble wrap? Water wings? Anything?

Another quality foraged link by Ant.

Comments

1. Teeny tiny cloven hooves–how cute!

2. I weel carry you, little giant-headed angel. :D

3. The kid does look in danger of falling forward onto its nose, n’est-ce pas? A bit noggin heavy, but thta adds to the cuteness.

4. Uhhh that’s a “kid” not a lamb. Just sayin’. Sure is cute tho.

5. When mine was this little his back legs would raise completely off the floor tipping forward when he ate, haha !!!

6. Illustrated dictionary def’n of ‘knobbly’, ‘knock’ and ‘kneed’, but soon to be under ‘Sproing!’

7. I wanna kees those knobby knees.

8. i might be wrong, however, is that a floating goat?

9. Martha in Washington says:

How ’bout I just carry you everywhere you want to go?

10. oh! little fuzzeh tiptoe behbeh!!
    can’t you just hear the delicate little wobbly ‘clopclops’?!

11. Maybe little baby goat could use a helmet, like the one skateboarding (French!) bulldog Nash is wearing here: http://cityrag.com/2012/03/diy-dog-helmet/dog-helmet/ . “A totally kick-ass [DIY] skateboard helmet made out of a sports knee pad”. Aaaah yes.

12. Aww! You’ll get the hang out it in no time:)
    Bella and DiDi

13. Totally knobular.

14. What a cute baby, Don’y worry I’ll hold you!

15. Alice Shortcake says:

Pointe shoes!

16. Bébé biqueeeeeeeeeeeeet! (to pronounce bebe beekay!) He/she is adorableeeee, and soon to be even more of an handfull. May the sproing be with you!

17. Bubble wrap? Oh yes! Imagine those tiny hooves sproinging and prancing on bubble wrap spread across the floor, pop-poppity-popping with pure joy.

Bubble wrap + baby goats = magic.

18. Fird Birfle says:

OMG — RED ALERT!!!
    KNOBBY KNEE-D CUTENESS DED AHED!!!

19. Fird Birfle says:

20. sleekityin says:

It looks like the kid meets the mathematical conditions for Absolute Knobularity to occur:

Each knee must be formed with a curvature possessing an angle of at least 244 degrees.
    The total volume of knee should occupy at least 35% of the area of the leg.
    Patella placement should be assymetrical at all times.

The square root of knees

21. sleekityin says:

Oops, sorry, please ignore the last bit. (This Bear of Very Little Brain is struggling from having to think too hard.)

22. Where are the adjustment dials on these knobby knees?

23. victoreia says:

Itty bitty goatling!! OMG!!!

And …. “She’s not knock-kneed, Nancy!”

(points to anybody who can identify what that’s from.)

24. Guess what, you guys?! Yesterday, I went to a “Livestock Classic” and saw and petted – check it – baby goats, and lambs, and a camel, and a big fuzzy cow… AND mini donkeys! (Harry, Alex, and Taco) So having just seen the lambs and kids, I can verify this is a lambikins.

25. ADORABLE!!

26. Lerrinus says:

Sure, he’s wobbly now, just give him a week or two and you’ll hear “Where’s Bee!?!”

27. Maybe some specially made actual baby goat kneepads for this one too.

28. Fird Birfle says:

Quite a nice bit, that :)

29. Fird Birfle says:

After such a marvelous experience, how are you even able to speak coherently?
    I would be babbling in various non-linguas, if given the same exposure to live bebbeh cuteness !!!

30. anonymouse says:

The lady is making sure nobody gets her goat.

31. Well, it took 24 hours of hard work and swooning! The only thing that kept it form being perfect was that my husband had to be out of town when it was held, and we had wanted to see the mini-donkeys together. :-( But I took pictures.

32. Fird Birfle says:

YAY kzgz & husband !!!!

*shakes pompoms*

33. I was going to say wrap him up in Lamb’s wool but this is a kid, not a lamb. Spoiled the joke!

34. Fird Birfle says:

I STILL LOVE THIS LAMBIE, a week later !!!!

35. do you think observing a goat would help me to learn to walk in high heels? let alone stand in them?

darn, I just looked up pointe shoes, the proper term for ballet slippers? (i hope). anyways, I’m still stunned.

*now, let’s see that goat arabesque! sashay!