It’s the Toughest Job You’ll Ever Love

Announcer: Are you ready to save the planet? Then sign up for Outbound Rainforest Loving Youth! Each year, ORLY volunteers venture deep into threatened habitats, protecting endangered species — and finding themselves. So join ORLY today, and start making a diff… HEY DO YOU MIND? WE’RE TRYING TO MAKE A TV COMMERCIAL HERE! YOU’RE BLOCKING OUR SHOT! G’WAN, GIT!

Photo: Manuel Ramirez/CATERS. Story via The Guardian.

Comments

1. Sloth bombed!!!

2. eastiegirl says:

Sloth photo bomb. Fantastic.

3. I think it’s more a case of those nasty kids photo bombing the adorable sloth. How dare they!

4. ORLY? NTMTOM, that’s brilliant.

5. I know- it looks kind of like the roving reporter in the baseball stadium, and the bunch of yahoos that always gather behind him/her, yelling, waving, saying “Hi Mom” and making rude gestures. :lol:

6. pinkmariposa says:

oh what happy lil sloth face! yay!! CO comes to my rescue and makes me smile
    during my heartache! Love you CO or as I call it my ‘happy place’.

7. Ahem, ahem. Excuse me, Pinkmariposa’s heart? Stop aching. AT ONCE.

8. The sloth is adorable, and I am glad he/she made you smile! The IBKC may help as well:

They just got a new litter, and all four are gorgeous and full of floof.

9. The Original Jane says:

I know there’s an ORLY nailpolish line and and ORLY France but what am I missing here?

10. rescue gal says:

Best PHOTOBOMB ever.

11. It’s one of those inescapable meme’s.

click here

12. Dang this embedding! The html coding doesn’t work here as on other sites.

13. I’m still trying to figure out who photobombed who.

14. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

This is the image that Kar was trying to embed. I’m not sure why it worked for me and not for Kar — sorry ’bout that.

15. my thoughts exactly:)

16. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

The blurriness makes the sloth look fuzzier in more ways than one.

17. Fird Birfle says:

@ Jane:
    I’m not sure about the Origins of the Meme ….but it basically has to do with SillySpeak along the lines of “I kin haz cheezburger?” ….”O RLY” is used as an
    abbreviated way of injecting a playful but contrary flavor into a “conversation” ….
    a shorthand for ” Oh REALLY????”

18. That dude is totally photobombing the sloth. That’s my vote!

19. What I want to know, is how does a SLOTH move fast enough to photobomb?

20. I was just hanging around in my jungle enjoying peace and quiet and up come those annoying save the planet do godders!!

Get off my lawn you kids!!

21. do not share with Kristen Bell, it might bring her to tears.

22. Lerrinus says:

We’ve seen the Squirrelizer, maybe now we need the Slothalizer?

23. Tater Tot says:

I would love a Slothalizer.

According to the article in the link, the kids were posing for a picture and the photographer saw the sloth slowly coming over and decided to include him/her. I wish sloths would try to find out what I was up to!