Puppy Gum

Millions of gum chewers love Puppy Gum the best. Puppy Gum is long lasting and never loses its flavor. The makers of Puppy Gum remind you, don’t just spit it out when you’re done chewing, save the blue wrapper so you can keep your Puppy Gum for later!

We wouldn’t mind sticking Frank behind our ear, Eugenia.

Comments

1. But not if it’s got HAIR stuck to it: urgh.

2. flutterby says:

Awwwww…beep! Love Yorkies!!!

3. People misunderstand Yorkshire terriers all the time, until a school of them closes in on the mailman and bring him down. :P

4. PS: Just pay attention to the name, peeps. Yorkshire + Terrier. Bad@$$.

5. misunderstand or underestimate? ;-)

6. He looks like he coming out of a big …

I don’t know the word in English, in French it’s Barbe-à-papa. It’s made of spun sugar and it looks like a pink or blue cloud on a stick they have it in all the carnivals. Help me here folks…

7. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

In America, we’ve always called that “cotton candy.”

8. cellarmouse says:

ok, i know terriers are terrors, but is there something about yorkshire that makes them worse?…all i associate with yorkshire is pudding…

9. cellarmouse says:

the “school” of yorkies reminds me of this…they tried to pass a law in virginia many years ago to make owniing pet ferrets illlegal because as one lawmaker reasoned…”sure they’re small, but if they get loose and form packs they could bring down a deer…”

10. THANK YOU!! Yes! I heard it before but I just could not remember it.

11. Misunderestimate.

12. hmstracylee says:

oh sure, you can put the word in the post allll you want, but the second one of us peons types it into the comment box, it’s straight to moderation…

13. skippymom says:

Whenever I serve my cats beef cat food, I think, yeah, this makes a lot of sense because in the wild, packs of housecats chase and take down cows.

14. skippymom says:

I almost said that, but I didn’t want to think of you-know-who. Oh, sorry, no politics on CO. *slaps self*

15. skippymom says:

some cotton candy while you wait?

16. and yes, it does look like a cloud of cotton candy!

17. were you talking about the puppeh?

18. fleurdamour says:

The puppy becomes the chew toy – that’s pretty Zen if you ask me.

19. Fird Birfle says:

gives skippymom a Hello Kitty bandage, for where she hurt herself.

20. hmstracylee says:

thanks, takes the edge off the bitterness surrounding the puppeh vs. kitten preferential treatment around here…
    (*stomps off grumbling*nevermetakittenwitheyebrowdots*)

21. Fird Birfle says:

*is thrilled to know how the Outrageux Frawnsche refer to “Cotton Candy”*

*shakes pompoms for Gigi AND for Barbe-a-papa!!!*

22. Fird Birfle says:

*pats hmstracylee on the shoulder, consolingly*

“There, there.”

(BTW, what’s the deal, with “there, there” as a reassurement???)

23. or soul-stealing eyes . . .

24. Fird Birfle says:

RED ALERT — EAR FLOOF, FRONT & CENTER!!!!!!

25. Harumph ! I just checked ……there’s no yorkie on my bed post ! Better make that headboard since I don’t actually have a bed post.

26. But you do not refudiate that it was the right word…? ;-)

27. warrior rabbit says:

And it’s something like fairy floss in the UK or something. Someone? Help. (Did I just make that up? What’s real? What isn’t? I don’t know!)

28. warrior rabbit says:

Werewolf? There wolf. There castle.

29. My very thought.

30. A Hello Kitty Bandage to go with the Cute Overload Badinage™.

31. 1. What are they saving the deer for, the hunters? :roll:

2. We DO have a local law against domestic ferrets here in NYC, courtesy of Il Duce Mayor Giuliani. I don’t know why the law has not been changed. But it was the source of one of the defining moments of the Giuliani years here, a moment we will never forget:

32. victoreia says:

I’m fairly certain it’s called “candy floss” in Anhk-Morpork…..

33. ftw!

34. Fird Birfle says:

er, um; that is …..

35. Fird Birfle says:

To Warrior Rabbit:

don’t forget the Central Conundrum:
    “If a tree/ leaf falls in the forest, and no one is there ….”

36. Fird Birfle says:

*giggles at “Il Duce”*

Theresa, don’t hold back or repress yer emotions.
    Tell us how you REALLY feel on this subject ….

37. Fird Birfle says:

to Tina….no, she REFUDIATES it. See below and enjoy!!

Palin invents word ‘refudiate,’
    compares herself to Shakespeare

By Matt DeLong
    UPDATE 12/27/10 3:02 p.m. ET:

Politico reports that Sarah Palin addressed her now-infamous “refudiate” tweet (see below for the backstory) on Sunday’s episode of “Sarah Palin’s Alaska.” She now says it was a simple typo:

While in the car, Sarah …[discussed] the time she tweeted the word “refudiate.”
    “I pressed an F instead of a P and people freaked out,” said Sarah.

38. Gives new meaning to dog breath. pleh!

39. These people:

40. victoreia says:

“….is the bear Catholic?”

Oh, sorry, wrong question.

41. Alice Shortcake says:

I am a Yorkshirewoman and I utterly refudiate these stereotypes!

*feeds ferrets, puts on clogs and goes out to cause trouble at’ mill*

42. Alice Shortcake says:

Yes, it is indeed called candy floss in Britain.

43. Some people call Yorkshire the Uk’s equvalent of Texas. You can always tell a Yorkshireman – you just can’t tell him much!

44. I hope you’re wearing too much makeup and a very short skirt.