Nobody Gets In Without The Password

“Swordfish” is incorrect. You have 2 more chances to get it right.

“123456” is incorrect. You have 1 more chance.

You know, I don’t generally do this, but…I’ll give you a hint. If you’re a bloke and lookin’ for love, put on your green cloak and…

(sigh) “Smoke” is incorrect. Go Away.

Extreme Froghandle Closeup!

Sender inner Ken B. says he “felt something soft and wet behind the handle. When I pulled my hand away, this guy popped his head out a second or two later. He seemed like I was disturbing him.”

Comments

1. aww I love froggies… :)

2. The password is “ribbett,” right?

If I reached to open my fridge and felt something “soft and wet behind the handle,” I would have a heart attack. There is just no other possible outcome to such an experience.

3. Nobody gets in to see the wizard! Not nobody, not nohow!

4. 260Oakley says:

OK, who ordered the Croak Monsieur?

5. Talk about a look of disapproval! Little froggeh has the bun-buns beat!

6. Seriously! I’m quite sure that would disturb me more than the froggie!
    Where the heck does Ken B live, that having a frog in your house might be considered normal?!? (not saying they’re not cute…)

7. FTW!!

8. Is that an airplane bathroom door?? If so… what? How does that happen??

9. The guy reached and felt something “soft and wet behind the handle” and was calm enough to get the camera and take a piture!!! 8O

10. Is it…gloves?

11. Fird Birfle says:
  12. Fird Birfle says:

(is so un-hop, she duzzn’t GIT this ‘un ….)

Signed,
    Be-Fuddled and Embarassed (sp?)

13. Fird Birfle says:

LOVE THE TERM “froghandle” !!!!!

14. bob drummond says:

Interesting place to find a frog . Though not convinient !

15. Fird Birfle says:

I wonder if it might also/ alternatively
    be a freezer or refrig. segment in a fast-food joint.
    I worked in a Dairy Queen once (I know, “wheeeeee”, huh?) and they had
    silver doors to their freezer room ….

16. Hanglyman says:

Reminds me of a place I stayed in the Virgin Islands. It was a rustic kind of place in the rainforest area of Saint Croix, with open-air wooden shelters and beds covered with tents of mosquito netting. One of the showerheads was broken and just had a big uneven hole in it for water to come out instead of many small holes, and the moment I turned on the water a cute little froggy like this fell right onto my back. A little arm was poking out of the hole wiggling around as well, so I turned the water off and had to evict a second frog by thumping the showerhead a few times. Luckily, neither of them was hurt, and I always made sure to check the showerhead first after that! Then there was a long line of froggies perched atop the wall above the door, watching me get dressed after my shower was done. There were also lots of cute little lizards on the outside of the mosquito nets at night, and a few small millipedes in the underbrush. If your cute tastes aren’t biased entirely towards mammals, it’s actually a really nice place to stay, and the owners are wonderful people.

17. Maybe it’s the door to a truck or a mobile home? Which means it could have parked near frog habitat, and this guy is clearly a rover and a rambler … and keeeyoooot!

18. Birdcage says:

I’m going with the door handle on an RV or mobile home.

19. 260Oakley says:

Dear Fird, a Croque Monsieur is a fancy-schmancy French name for a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. A Croak Monsieur, on the other hand, would probably leave a little frog in your throat.

20. Assuming it was, how did froggers get up there? Was he out exploring and thought “There’s a nice vertical wall. I think I’ll climb up to see what’s there”?

21. A Croque (pronounced “croak”) Monsieur is a yummy hot ham and cheese grilled sammich thingie (a Croque Madame is the same but with a fried egg on top).

Signed,
    Happy that I finally know something that Fird Birfle doesn’t know! :)

22. Ah. That makes sense.

23. Hanglyman says:

Frogs seem to like squeezing into whatever cracks or small spaces they can find, much like cats and boxes. This is probably to avoid being spotted by predators. Also, since they’re cold-blooded, it may help them regulate their body temperature.

24. Starfish says:

Vertical walls? From my experience, frogs have no problem with those.

25. Laura Bauer says:

I don’t understand the hint!!

26. i’m at the airport. where do i tell them to drop me off?

27. Geez, now I’m going to have to reset my password again . . .

28. Alice Shortcake says:

Frogs and cute little lizards I can just about handle, but I draw the line at millipedes.

29. Alice Shortcake says:

Whoa, I’m in the Mod Lounge! Make mine a Croque Monsieur!

30. Laura, perhaps
    “put on your green cloak and CROAK….”? dat’s our guess

31. skippymom says:

That’s a fridge?

32. skippymom says:

Can I come too?

33. Crazy Pants says:

CROAK is the correct answer! Ding ding ding! You’re a Winner!

34. Fird Birfle says:

oooooooh
    Thx to both 260 and to Rachael!!! :)

To Rachael: I’m glad you knew that, as well!!! Related: it’s kind of a nice coink-idink for this “post’s” purposes, today, that it’s pronounced “croak”, n’est-ce pas??

I’m certain, that there are AT A MINIMUM,
    50-elebenty-gajillion thangs that Ah dunno.

That having been said, a Frawnsche thinggie of which I’ve never heard a-tall …
    that’s truly a bit spectacular. Mind you, I”m sure there remain at least 40 million Frawnsche things, of which I’ve never heard a-tall…..

35. My thoughts exactly @skippymom. It looks like the door handle on a camp trailer to me.

36. Do I spy a Spaceballs reference in there too?

37. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, me too, looks like a handle on some kind of outdoor thing. Maybe should be glad a cute froglet is the worst thing that’s found in the handle!

38. bookmonstercats says:

Golf clap, for the win, for Oakley.

39. hooo hoooo wheeeee

40. this little guy will return and keep trying for a while. Toad took up abode in our flip top mailbox, (in florida toads verreee large) Apparently crawled up the wall, lifted the lid and voila. Talk about croaking….waaaaaah……aaaghhhh, sproingggggg…(that would be both of us). He tried to take up residence, several times, till he realized nothing would stop the twice daily disruption of his lair.

41. I guessed gloves.

42. Neat surprise! Both scary and wonderful at the same time. I mean, can you imagine how he/she felt when a hand suddenly grabbed him? Lol.

Hope frogsy still has a home and wasn’t scared away.

43. Living here in the pacific northwet my first thought was “a slug ?” ewwwwwwwwww!
    I’m glad it was really a frog!

44. Tomorrow’s password will be WARTS, *snicker*

45. Yeah, definitely makes more sense than an airplane bathroom, haha

46. Pacific Northwet….snrfff…snort…heh heh haar

47. bob drummond says:

Me three ??? OKAY !

48. Meghatron says:

Hee! Once my mother was cleaning the deck, and thought she saw a bit of leftover builder’s putty along a join in the fencing. She tried to smooth it away when the putty opened its eyes! It was a wee little frog, colored all grey to better blend in with its surroundings. :D She shrieked, but it really was quite an adorable little creature.

49. Love the photo and caption on this one! Heehee

50. Now I’m wondering why I assumed it was a fridge. I mean really, it looks nothing at all like a fridge. :)

51. a wet frog landed on your back and you didn’t run screaming? cuz if it’s yr back, you can’t see it!
    You, madame, are one badass mofo.

52. sleekityin says:

Alternatively, la grenouille could be saying “Pucker up princess, prince ahoy!”

53. Best security in the world – what else would pop out at you and scare you half to death than Kermit. I love these photo.