Free Samples!

Would you like to try one of our bunnies? They’re fresh, fuzzy and cute! Yes, all bunnies are cute, but ours are the cutest!

Baby dwarf lops, Meredith and Daphne say you don’t want to miss out on this special offer, Greta N.!

Comments

1. No wai!

2. Martha in Washington says:

Can I have a nom of the one on the left…no, the right…no, the left…*head esplodes from the indecision*

3. Normally, I’m inclined to disbelieve when someone says theirs is the best but in this case I have to make an exception cause those behbeh bunbuns are the cutest!

4. skippymom says:

Just hand me both of them and no one will get hurt.

5. I’ll have the one on the left for myself and my other personnality will have the one on the right. What?? It’s still only one per costumer!

6. victoreia says:

Uh, I think there’s a line forming…..

7. I wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt bof of demmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

8. skippymom says:

Could we put the buns in that Maru-replicator machine so that there are enough for everyone? Or does that only work on Maru??

9. They are bunnieeees! There will be enough for everyone.

10. patchesmom says:

Bunnies are inherently, spectacularly cute and loving. I think mine is actually the cutest, but I’m biased, because he has snuggled his way into my heart.

11. skippymom says:

Oh. Right. They don’t really need the machine, do they?

12. Fird Birfle says:

They ARE the machine, sk’mom :)

13. Fird Birfle says:

WAI

14. victoreia says:

*giggle*

15. In Ancient Rome, there was a poem, about a dog, that found two bones…

16. warrior rabbit says:

My bunny’s name is also Daphne. I think she’s the cutest. (But I might be slightly biased.)

17. “Thank you, Amy. And here’s your bunny. And here’s your twenty dollars.”

18. An old Smothers Brothers routine had Tom claiming he’d found the solution to world overpopulation. It worked with his rabbits. He just hid behind their hutch and every once in a while jumped out and yelled, “Hey! You cut that out!”

19. I would like the disapproving one on the left please…his/her toes look just right for nomming. Please and thank you. :)

20. I just want to bury my nose in the back of their necks and inhale the snorfable sweetness. My bunny Nutmeg always has the most soothing smell, and she’s not stingy with bunny kisses either. I suspect these baby bunbuns would surely be up for a snorgle!!!!!

21. I someday want to go all Shakespearean on a pair of lops and name them Mopsa and Dorcas.

22. I’d take both but my housebun would not like anyone else taking my cuddles!

23. *Takes a sample bun.*

*Puts on fake Groucho nose and glasses and comes back around. Takes another sample bun.*

24. Lemming_Taco says:

I have three, 8 week old, brown lops and can’t even give them away with free Gas cards :(

25. Smallthunder says:

What in the world is stopping you?! Those are great names! I think you should run out and immediately adopt two bunnehs just so you can do so.

26. Oh yes! The back of the neck is the softest!

27. Martha in Washington says:

No cheating now! *pouts cause I didn’t think of that*

28. Fird Birfle says:

*attaches a PG-13 rating to this Comment Stream here*

29. 6rabbits says:

ME, ME, ME!! Send one to me!!!!! Lops are my favorites, and all my current buns are straight-up ears!! How far away from Indiana are you?