Welcome back to everybody’s favorite game show! Last week was amazing! Over 6,100 votes and 52% of you guessed correctly, a ferret. Really nice work, everyone. Let’s see how you do this week.

Tic toc. Tic toc. Buzzzzzzz! Time’s up.

Let’s get a hint from our special guest. “Since we three are all rodents, we have many similarities. We like to graze on grasses and leaves, we stick to the ground, are very social and vocal and have the same names for males and females – boars and sows. One of the things that sets me apart from the others is my multiple roles in television and movies. Good luck!”

Have you got it? Scroll down for the answer.

If you guessed c. a guinea pig, you were correct! Our thanks to this week’s sponsor, Kelly and see you next time when we play, WHAT! IS! THAT?

1. I was wrong! I was thinking capybara. But guinea peegs are mini capybaras, aren’t they? huh? huhhuhhuh?

2. Mary (the first) says:

I also voted capybara because I didn’t read the info provided and just assumed they’d have something “different”. I mean, schminny schmigs are a dime a dozen, aren’t they? At the Schmigs R Us store?

3. Oh, just to be even-handed, CAPYBARA SHMAPPYBARA. :P

4. skippymom says:

5. skippymom says:

You are SUCH a party girl.
    Nice pins, by the way.

6. victoreia says:

7. *Dances wildly. LIVE video feed below*

8. Fird Birfle says:

9. skippymom says:

I voted capybara, also. And dammit, I will not concede. This IS a capybara. Guinea pig schminny schmig.

11. Robin Kiesel says:

Me too! I Thought it was a shminny schmig!

12. I thought it was a bebeh SCHMINNY SCHMIG.

13. Me three! That is the most capybaraish peeg I ever did see…

14. Crazy Pants says:

Your instincts are very good! Guinea Pigs are cousins to the capybara – they are like mini capybaras, Theresa.

15. I voted capybara too! And I even have a guinea pig! eek!

16. the thumbnail on facebook was a guinea peeg… you should really fix that.

17. oops!

18. My first idea was guinea pig then I tought “no it’s too easy” so I voted capybara.
    I shoud’ve gone with my first impression, everybody knows first impressions are always right. Right?

19. victoreia says:

See, I almost went with guinea pig, but also thought “too easy”. So I went with prairie dog! *pppbbllttttt*

20. Right. I think. Well, no, maybe not. What do you think?

21. fish eye no miko says:

Ok, I can’t be the only one who actallt guessed guinea pig, can I?

22. Being a committed guinea shmig fan, I instantly pounced on the “guinea pig” button without a moment’s hesitation.

23. No FENM you aren’t the only one. In fact I thought it was soooooo wrong that I thought I “knew ” it was a guine pig when I’ve never actually had one. But, then I remembered how often I check out this blog & it didn’t seem so wrong after all.

24. I did, too, but I had a hard time choosing between that and capybara…

25. I willed it to be a guinea pig and it was. The mouf just slays me!

26. skippymom says:

Is there such a thing as a nostril capsule? ‘Cause if there is, I think he has one. (or probably two, although we don’t know for sure)

27. In CO land, we can make up names for whatever we want!

28. I fail. Again. Me guess capybara.
    *shuffles off, hanging head*

29. fish eye no miko says:

Don’t feel bad, a LOT of people guessd that.

30. Mary (the first) says:

Sounds like we almost all thought “capybara” so let’s just re-name him! Majority rules!!

31. skippymom says:

Yer dang skippy!!!!!!!!!

32. hmstracylee says:

yayy I knew eeet!
    El Señor Cuy es muy hermoso!

33. Guinea shmigs rule and always will! The daintiest of noses, the plumpest of lower lips, the dear clueless vacant eyes, which make them even cuter.

34. My peeg is definitely not clueless when I open and close the fridge door without dropping anything green and leafy in front of him. Cue indignant “wheeping”, to be heard three block away.

35. The lip gave it away for me. I immediately thought, “PEEG LIPS!”

36. That’s what made me think it was a Guinea shmig !
    Teh LEEPS people teh LEEEEEPS !!!!

37. bob drummond says:

Yeah , I too voted capybara, and I goofed . Still though I still like G PIGs too !!
    Though not as much !!!

38. AWW I cant believe it, this is our little pig -Pumpkin Patch. He passed away on Saturday 7th April 2012 so this is such a lovely tribute to his cuteness. Am loving the fact that everyone thinks he is very capybara-like ;) Thank you so much!

39. Fird Birfle says:

gajillions of condolences and hugs to Kelly K.

P-2 looks like a wonderful person!

40. skippymom says:

So sorry, Kelly. I feel kind of bad that we were joking around so much….

41. I’d reckernize a peeg snoot anywhere. You can’t fool me!

42. Agreed! Those delectable pig lippers are the cutest! I spend so much time adoring my pigs’ lips that I’d recognize them every time.

43. I KNEW it was PUmpkin straight away! He will be missed forever. X