Rule of Cuteness #51: If You Curl Up Into a Circle When You Sleep, It’s Cute

Could there be anything more cute and convenient than being able to use one’s own butt as a pillow? We think not.

From a photo set titled Puppy Needs Home by Flickr user mosaic36

Comments

1. calculusgirl says:

Miss Cookie agrees: http://instagr.am/p/IWhqXvuuuk/

2. *splode* *glitter is neatly caught by velvety ear flop*

3. hmstracylee says:

puppeh needs home?! GIMME. *grabby hands*

all grabbage aside, I want to carefully lift him up and place him on a cake plate
    (the better to nom him from, you see)

4. My dog does this! I call it the dog knot.

5. Yes, of course it’s cute – how can a doxie not be cute? But he doesn’t have eyebrow dots! And we’ve been lobbying for an eyebrow dot rule of cutness forEVER. [sticking out bottom lip]

6. victoreia says:

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!11!!1!!1!!!!!!!!!!! Love the hovertext, Mike!

7. hmstracylee says:

y’all will appreciate this:
    little girl came into my office today, looked at the pictures of Miss Schnozz that I have on my desk, and said wide-eyed, “Geez, how long is that dog’s nose?!”

8. ScoutsMom says:

And wouldn’t it be great if we all had tails to keep our noses warm?

9. Seriously, follow the link and you’ll see that the puppeh does need a home. Cute little fellow! However, I can’t tell where he is from the description of where he was found…

10. Long enough, little girl, long enough. 8O

11. Doggie Doughnuts!

12. hmstracylee says:

I can’t tell either but I’d take ‘im!

13. Circle Dogs! Great book!

14. Too funny! I first saw this post on my WordPress blog list, and the post immediately above this one was a food blog with a photo of a scrumptious cinnamon roll of just about this same shape and size.

Two sweet, cinnamon-y circles in a row is just too cute!

15. And this photo puts a totally different spin on “butt bed,” too! :mrgreen:

16. Wow, some lucky person is going to get a wonderful pup. Please someone, take him home!

17. hmstracylee says:

preach it, ceej!
    *gets out construction paper and crayons for protest signs…*

18. People for eyebrow dots UNITE !!!

19. People for eyebrow dots UNITE !

20. I would really enjoy having a tail, as skippymom knows…

21. calculusgirl says:

Or a lazy Susan. And then you could spin him around and give him scritches from all angles!

22. victoreia says:

“Spin” *snerk*

23. He appears to be in eastern Indiana. It says he is currently in Liberty, found near Richmond, and the user has Indiana University Eastern pictures (which is in Richmond, IN). Just your neighborhood Internet sleuth.

24. NurseNoir says:

Red bebbeh is keeping the popcorn-toes warm and fragrant! What a funny little non-matching tail…
    M’WAHHHHH!

25. skippymom says:

People against eyebrow dots UNTIE!

26. Someone adopt that pupper STAT!!!

27. Thanks, Internet sleuth! Unfortunately not my neck of the woods, plus I’d get kicked out of the house (by the cats and by my other half) if I brought a dog home. He looks completely adorable, and I hope he finds a great home soon!

28. skippymom says:

Yeah, but anyway, how long IS her nose? Surely you’ve measured it.

29. Man, my butt would be an EXCELLENT pillow!

30. Like a love knot, only snugglier!

31. We WANT an EYEBROW DOT rule!!!!!
    EYEBROW DOTS!!! EYEBROW DOTS!!!!
    (I’m making my poster with glitter and sequins for extra cuteness!)

32. As long as pupper isn’t too gassy, his butt should be a very nice pillow.

33. victoreia says:

*giggles hysterically*

34. Occupy Eyebrow Dots! no…wait….Occupy CO! That doesn’t work either, cuz we’ve been doing it forever already :)

35. about 6 inches! ;)

36. That’s the weenie tail popping through! My red weenie had lots of black mixed in with the red on her tail, along with lots of blonde mixed in behind her shoulder blades (we called them her racing stripes).

I miss my weenie . . . .. . . . .

37. Mary (the first) says:

*chanting* EYEBROW DOTS RULE!! EYEBROW DOTS RULE!!

38. Mary (the first) says:

My Google search turned up Ohio, from “College Corner” and “Rt. 27″ which showed me not only those but Liberty, also. Either OH or IN, he’s too far from me or I’d take him! What a cutie!!

39. Mary (the first) says:

He looks like a ball of maple or caramel or some other yummy, sweet thing. Sigh.

40. I want to wrap my arms around his entire self and just squeeze (gently, of course). Sweet lil sillykins, I sure hope he finds his forever home soon.

41. Fird Birfle says:

“When Puppy sleeps around the house, he/she sleeps AROUND the house !!!” :)

42. Owengirl79 says:

Cinnamon bun!!

43. tewtelly circular

44. I love how his body creates a perfect circle! Adorable! :)

45. they do indeed, Mary

46. We call this the doggie donut! One of our dogs always did this and the other dog would then lay her head on her donut shaped sister pilow.