This Is No Mere Cat!

This is a talented street performer. Cajus the cat is one of those living statues, remaining still for hours at a time. He calls this pose “The Meerkat”.

And guess what? Cajus will do parties! You can have him at your next soiree and surprise the heck out of your Aunt Judy. His rates are very reasonable, just 2 fish an hour!

Book Cajus for your next get together through his agent, Alisa E.

Comments

1. rescue gal says:

A new design trend. Everybody’s house should always match their cat.

2. fish eye no miko says:

Cataloons!

3. NurseNoir says:

Part kitteh, part bunneh, totally bewitching. Pretty, pretty baby!

4. My Bindi does that, stand strait up on her hind legs and reaches for me with her front paws when I walk pass, she can stand like that for minutes.

5. reneespear401 says:

Gotta check to see if that kitteh still breavin’!

6. Drat–you beat me to it! Cajus is rockin’ the cataloons.

7. BlueMenro says:

Beep!

8. 260Oakley says:

I beg to differ. Cajus is clearly no mere cat. He is out standing in his field.

9. fish eye no miko says:

He really is! Go Cajus, go Cajus!

10. once i got over the redonk pose- that must be the most beautiful cat face I have ever seen.

11. victoreia says:

Excuse me, but I call Matchinks!!!

12. Ali-Baba says:

Dat belleh needs a snorgle! I’m goin’ in! :-)

13. rooanne says:

ha ha! My cat just sat up like this about 2 hours ago. For a few seconds.

14. fish eye no miko says:

[looks around]
    I guess I’m gonna have to get rid of the blue, then?

15. AnneOther says:

My bebbeh does this, and she’s white and has pantaloons and a bewitching face, just like Cajus. Loooooove !!!!!!!!!!
    I will book Cajus anytime and pay him in fish and snorgles.
    Also, he’s one for the “lack of shoulders” category.

Shouldn’t this be a new tag ?

16. *snerk*

17. I sat here thinking about how this white litty must spend a lot of time grooming in order to stay so white. Then I wondered WHO cleans the room to have it stay so white??

18. err, it’s white Kitty not litty. sigh.

19. unless you get a blue-point siamese. :)

20. warrior rabbit says:

Well, it does make the whole cat hair thing easier, I suppose…

21. Fird Birfle says:

pulls out the pompoms!!!

The WHITE pompoms!!

22. Fird Birfle says:

YAY

Gigi — Why that, for her name?? Interesting –

23. Fird Birfle says:

This cat + decor scheme would work out particularly well for the Stepford wives !!!

24. Fird Birfle says:

(also: “mere” cat / “meercat” = :) )

25. sleekityin says:

Yes, and it’s in full-on “Tuna on Worktop” alert stance.

26. He’s out standing in his damask chair, you mean. :D

27. Oh, and long cat is long. o.O

28. I used to watch The Crocodile Hunter and when Steve Irvin named his dauther Bindi Sue he said that Bindi was the aboriginal word for little girl and my Bindi was such a tiny little girl when I got her from rescue, the name just seemed to fit her.

29. Wow I’m impressed, you uped Oakley!

30. 260Oakley says:

Well, I was dam-asking for it, I guess. :)

31. I suspect that not long after this photo was taken, Cajus went into wild rumpus mode. Just look at the size of those pupils!

32. Darn you for stealing my joke!

33. I have occasional flashes of intelligence, but I will never achieve the airy heights of Oakley-brilliance. :mrgreen:

34. Fird Birfle says:

Here ya go :)

*Hands it back to Ayaa*

35. Fird Birfle says:

“Ah, so deska :)

Signed,
    I LOVE word origins !!!
    Thanks, Gigi!!

36. My cat Patches does it, so that I’ll pet her, but she doesn’t hold it for more than a couple seconds, since she is a little chunk. I call her my dancing bear when she does it.

37. Dancing Bear sounds like an American Indian name :lol:

38. skippymom says:

LET THE WILD RUMPUS START!

39. old goatlady says:

Poor little thing…one little arm is longer than the other! Maybe that’s why he’s standing! Also, is it me, or does the kitty have elbow length white, fancy gloves on.

40. “The Meerkat” is one of my FAVORITE poses. My Claude used to do that. My other favorite of his was “The Grizzly”–standing tall on hind legs with both front legs extended overhead.

41. I recognized that name from Crocodile Hunter, too. R.I.P. Steve Irwin.

42. skippymom says:

I want to hire him for my May Day party. I will have him be the Maypole, and all the guests will dance around him and weave ribbons on him. Everybody is invited.

43. OH darn it!!! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the kitteh… cataloons!!!
    LOL

44. emmberrann says:

We calls dem “wackadoodle eyes.” A clue that sometings wackadoodle is happening in a minit.. wait for eet….

45. Gustav M says:

Exquizit cataloons. I can throw in anouther two fishes just for that.

46. What you did there. I see it.

47. Love it, Love it, wonderful photo – Needs not just fishes but a Salmon Portion for dinner, Common Mom, . This is an amazing and great spokesman to ” What ? – the litter box is not cleaned out ” = I love this photo. Advertise this photo as much as possible. This is really great.

48. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I thought maybe Bindi had a dot on her head! >o ‘ o<

49. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

“…weave ribbons on him.”

Oh yeah, THAT’LL last. :D

50. orders taken! even though this one is coco and cajus is the little philosopher in the flower pot (http://cuteoverload.com/2012/04/11/the-unified-theory-of-everything/). but blinded by their cutepowers (and my stepfordly white appartment) even I tend to mix them up ince in a while… thanks again! <3

51. I am right behind you, Ali-Baba :D Cajus is in for some major dual-snorgling from the both of us :D