Synchronized Sleeping

Dreaming in tandem
Under orange, yellow and pink.
Paws under chins,
Cozy and safe.

Stella and Suki are adorable, Shelly D.

Comments

1. OHLITTLESNUGGLEFUZZIESTINYEARSIESANDPAWSIES!!!

2. LIttle peenk nosie on the one on the right!

3. Theresa says:

*Keess!* *Keess!*

4. Tessamo says:

Honk- shus all around!

5. Those look like baby teddy bear earsies. *swoon*

6. victoreia says:

MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!

*cough* These are not the kittehs you are looking for. You can go about your business.

7. Fird Birfle says:

*Looks sternly in victoreia’s direckshon (over my rhinestoned spectacles…)…..

8. I thought of a joke the other day, but now I can’t remember it. It was something about opera kittehs, singing Oh! For Tuna.

(I also think it was funnier in my head)

9. boo! mod lounge tonight?!
    oh well.. who wants a gin drink?

10. They look like mini tigers. SQUEE!!

11. I lurve it when they’re so little that they’re ears are round like that! [squee]

12. Excuse me wile I squeeeeze myself in between those two adorable babies.

13. Couldn’t say it better myself, hilz. I am brain dead from the extreme cuteness…

14. Soft kitty,
    warm kitty,
    little ball of fur.

Happy kitty,
    sleepy kitty,
    purr, purr, purr.

15. Theresa says:

This. ^

16. catvicc4r says:

Rule of Cuteness: Ears on the side of the head are cute.

17. Cubbybutt says:

Bazinga

18. hmstracylee says:

dang, y’all I still haven’t been released from the mod lounge! It’s been 12 whole hours and we’ve been out of crudite for awhile now…

19. warrior rabbit says:

I’ll beat Fird to the punch: No “sleppy” tag?!

20. Fird Birfle says:

21. Fird Birfle says:

Here is a tray of breakfast choices.:) ‘K??

22. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I saw some photos of my late grandmother, circa 1977, and she was sporting catseye silver glasses with rhinestones. I want those glasses! I need a Way Back When machine.

(Also to go back to the time that I was about eleven, and my grandmother wanted to teach me to knit, crochet, and all of the crafty things she was so good at, and I didn’t have the patience for at eleven, and instead say, “Teach me everything!”)

23. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Do you think that Sheldon would accept a slight alteration of the lyrics to allow for multiple kitties? Or would that be too much change?

24. Kitteh on the right is peepin’!

25. I’m stuck there, too, hmstracylee. Thanks for the sustenance, FB!

26. Fird Birfle says:

Would probably depend on his mood ….

27. skippymom says:

Kitties are my favorite things, and sleep is my favorite activity, so I guess this picture pretty much sums up for me the best of what life has to offer, right here.

28. sunnylessmum says:

Amen!

29. Sweet sleepers :)

30. Maybe it’s the bottle-baby foster parent in me — I was all, let’s see, these babies are TWO weeks old. I love being so familiar with the ages of kittens as to know when their ears creep up the sides of their faces…. at three weeks, the ears have MOVED up to the top corners of the head. Kitten with ears on the sides of the head, eyes open = two week old kitten. OOooo, yes, I just wanna hold ‘em and feed ‘em. How totally adorable.

31. Oh, I so want to gently snorgle, Stella and Suki :D