Something’s Wrong With This Carrot

It’s a bit pale, kind of mooshy, lacking that crispness one tends to associate with carrots — but what the heck, I’ll eat it anyway!

Comments

1. this banana-nomming bun is being presented by the winners of the 2012 eurovision babytalk contest

2. Surely Bunski’s just floofy???!!

3. 1:03: Bunny wordlessly says “KTHXBAI.” xD

4. meaning, that bunski is only wearing a highly fashionable cruelty free stole, and not the latest in neck rolls?

5. Whoa. That is one of the largest and dewlappiest dewlaps I have ever seen! 8O
    How they get their bunny to eat while on its back is a mystery–my two girls would strenously disapprove. I love the little claw prints on the banana…cute.

6. I like the disapproving look he gave right before he ended banana-time.

7. Lil bun was going bananas there.

8. That is one honking big bunny!!! He definitely seems to approve of ‘nanners. I guess it’s time somebunny somewhere approved of SOMEthing.

9. Fird Birfle says:

Where’s Winston?
    He would have an opinion ….

Signed,
    The Banana Division

10. Disapproval in its most laid-off form.

11. Aw crap, I meant laid-back! I had just been reading stuff about labor practices.

12. He/she looks just like our rabbit Marshy.This is a wonderful Happy Easter video.

13. Chiquita banana bunny. hey that fun to say!

14. Un coniglio bananaro non ricordo di averlo mai visto haha…

15. Wow!!! They need to cut back on their banana indulgence! that is one very portly bunny!!! But thrilled to see the bunny love! (And allow me to add this public service announcement… remember, rabbits are not toys! They should not be given as Easter gifts as they are curious, intelligent, playful, and a 10 year commitment!)

I would, however, LOVE to see the twitchy bunny butt happy banana dance on this guy!

16. Bunnies love bananas. It’s the weirdest, cutest thing. (Shouldn’t eat a whole one, though!)

17. Argh! I want to hold a giant bun!!

(I think that big roll of under-chin bun is something girl bunnies get. She’s just That Kind of Bun. I learned this from a friend who has pet rabbits.)

18. kallisto73 says:

Ahm, those hindfeetz. Can they be real? They are totally huge!!!!

19. skippymom says:

I think this rabbit is Winston’s cousin.

20. skippymom says:

Maybe the bun got laid off from his job. That’s why he’s eating bananas–he can’t afford carrots any more!

21. Stephanie says:

Given the bun’s size, I’m wondering if it has family relations in Caerbannog.

22. My cousin’s bun is a giant one, when her small step-daughter lies beside it she almost is hidden. By the way, he’s called Sir Hops-a-lot :)

23. The giant feets! The smacky nomming noises! Squeeeeeee………….

24. 260Oakley says:

Chiquita Bunana, perhaps?

25. wannadance says:

i love the feet. so many animals get that foot position, my jasmine does. she has little cotton ball paws. i laugh…

anyone recognize the language?

26. LOL

27. Murkle 46 says:

Wow,that is one big bunny.

28. I looked through the comments to see if someone does. Scandinavian maybe?

29. bob drummond says:

Maybe this bun needs to get on a tread mill and work out a little bit ( of that big body !)

30. 6rabbits says:

Every single one of my buns, past and present, would much rather have banana than carrot any ol’ day! Sort of the opposite of Green Eggs and Ham, which won’t be eaten anywhere, buns will eat banana everywhere–apparently even in uncomfy, undignified positions. 8O My buns get so crazed when they smell it coming, and snarf it up so fast, that my sister refers to bananas as “bunny cocaine”. :-)

31. DillPig says:

Aaahhh, soft bunneh leeps….now I can go to bed happy….

32. janet2buns says:

I knew a very calm huge white bunny. He didn’t mind being carried around on his back at all.

33. yolanda says:

Yup, if bunnies could climb trees and lived in the tropics we’d never know they liked anything else. bananas can make bunny too fat so careful!

34. Fird Birfle says:

yay for the name :)

35. Fird Birfle says:

“That rabbit’s a killer !!!”

36. kggreen says:

I agree. My doe (Princess) LOVES bananas. She gets besides herself if she smells them — even on my fingers! Raisins and dried oats are also favorite. Carrots definitely take second to bananas!

37. kggreen says:

the neck roll is called a dewlap and normal for many mature does (female rabbits)

38. There is no such language as Scandinavian. :D But no, it’s none of the languages spoken in Scandinavia.

39. bernadine rousseau says:

yep mine too they go wid wen they smell me cutting one up

40. Actually, it’s Slovenian =)

41. i know right