MEWEY DEFEATS HUMAN

Mewey won a sweeping (sleeping?) victory in the purrsidential election yesterday. Early returns show Mewey with a consistent lead over Human in the polls. All indications are that the complete returns will show that Mewey has won by an overwhelming majority!

Geneva R., with one of her five Brooklyn miracle kittens born after the Mama cat was rescued from inside the wheel well of a car! Yay, everybody wins!

Comments

1. Ears are nearly at nine and three!!!! 8O

2. I just love a ResQte story; especially on Holy Week!!!…. :smile:

3. Mewey’s got my vote! This little guy is WAY cuter than any of the other candidates, though I’m not sure he meets the age requirement. But who cares about that?

Yay to Geneva R. for rescuing Mom and babies! I am so glad that all are doing okay.

P.S.–Love the historical reference!

4. skippymom says:

I would totally trust Mewey to run the country.

5. victoreia says:

Itty! Bitty! Kitty! Baby!

*ded*

6. What a cute baby and what a wonderful rescue story!

7. He should run the world!!

8. skippymom says:

Okay, but Skippy still gets to rule the universe.

9. I hope Mewey doesn’t grow out of (or into) that face. I love the tipsy eyes and giant schnozz!

10. but where’s his birth certificate???

11. Maybe Mewey and Skippy could co-rule. I’d gladly let them take the reins of power.

12. Speaking of itty bitty kitties, the latest litter from the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee is leaving the nest. If you haven’t looked at the pictures of the Knapps, you should–what a beautiful trio!

Here’s a link (or you can use the one in the list on the left above the recent comments section):

13. wuyizidi says:

Basement cat is so cute at that age (before he commences the destruction of the world). This is the scene from Hellboy 2 that is running through my mind now:

Liz Sherman: Can you save him?
    Angel of Death: It is for you to decide. It is all the same to me, my heart is filled with dust and sand. But you should know, it is his destiny to bring about the destruction of the Earth… not now, not tomorrow but soon enough. Knowing that, you still want him to live?
    [Liz pauses]
    Angel of Death: So, child, make the choice. The world, or him?
    Liz Sherman: Him.
    Angel of Death: The time will come, and you, my dear, will suffer more than anyone.
    Liz Sherman: I’ll deal with it.

14. wuyizidi says:

Basement Cat is so cute at that age, we can understand exactly how Liz felt in Hellboy II:

Liz Sherman: Can you save him?
    [Liz pauses]
    Angel of Death: So, child, make the choice. The world, or him?
    Liz Sherman: Him.
    Liz Sherman: I’ll deal with it.

15. Fird Birfle says:

From my vantage point, I would estimate the position of the left ear
    at approximately 8:40.
    I think the right ear might actually be either at three or possibly at “two and three-quarters” past.

Signed,
    The Engineering Dept

16. Fird Birfle says:

I’ll repaint the Oval Office.

Anybody up, for running the kitchen??

17. Fird Birfle says:

*goes to the store to buy MORE POMPOMS in order to celebrate Mewey & Co*

18. Of course! :lol:

19. Oh, save us from the “birthers”! He’s here. ‘Nuf said.

20. What a sweet sweet baby. So want to snorf that.

21. exit polling was muddled by the fact that all those exiting the booth were ded

22. AWW :D I so want to gently snorgle Mewey and the rest of his siblings and his Mama :D You are one very kind lady, Geneva R. :D Are you planning to keep the kittens and Mama cat or do you already have loving forever homes for them all? :D