Kittea Party

Dear Friend,
You are cordially invited to attend!
What: Kittea Party
Where: Anywhere you are
When: Now and always

There will be catnip sandwiches and chocolate mice for dessert!

Please RSVP at your earliest convenience.

Fave Frame ™

Ant delivered this delightful invitation to us from TommyAndGracie.

Comments

1. Leo is cute!!!

2. Count me in! How could I turn down that invitation?

What a beautiful kitten–such interesting markings and a cute round tum.

3. Mary (the first) says:

What adorable markings!! Especially the star-looking mark on his nose!!

4. Looky the cat, Gracie, all grown up! Same wide-eyed stare!

5. Oh wait, wrong cat! Is this Leo’s parent?

6. Theresa says:

Carrot tail! Carrot tail!!!

7. Theresa says:

Whoops, I don’t think it’s the same kitty- this one has a spot on her chin, and the kiten’s chin is white/

8. Fird Birfle says:

HOW SOON CAN I COME OVER????

And — can I bring a “kitty bag” home with “leftover kittea”?????

Signed,

not too good
    at disguing my motives.

9. cellarmouse says:

they “tea”-sed the kitten…(my punny sweetie helped me with that)…he also came up with & really wants to share…”i hope the teapot does not become a pottea”…

10. ashagato says:

cracks me up how he keeps falling over like a tall vase fulla flowers…slapstick kitteh!

11. Starfish says:

I believe the sound effect you’re looking for is “FLORP!” (Or at least that was the first one that came to my mind.)

12. belleeeeeeeeeeee!

13. pinkmariposa says:

I’ll have a spot of tea…..LOL sly huh?

14. The belly, it kills me!

15. If not for the link at the end, I would have sworn this video had to be Japanese! That particular kind of tinkly music, the beautiful teapot, plus just the sheer cuteness factor–!

It’s good to know we’re catching up with them on cuteness technology!

16. ratchic says:

I have had the chocolate mice, they are splendid. A bit of marachino cherry, with the stem, a hershey kiss face, dipped in chocolate and complimented by almond sliver ears. Hmmm…perhaps a spiced tea would round that off nicely. Or maybe just a spotted kit-tea.

17. Andi from NC says:

esp when kittayn falls backwords – awesome full-on belleh shot!

18. Rachael says:

The floppularity of the kitteh just keels me!

19. emmberrann says:

The mental picture of having catnip tea with lots of cream and little tiny butter and/or cream cheese (and cuc*mber?) sandwiches with the crusts neatly trimmed off with this sweet bebeh kitteh just charms the bee-hoo-hah out of me…even tho’ I don’t think kittehs eat cuc*mbers – My late-and-much-beloved Mr. Picky ate no people food at all, only kitteh food, if you please, and I never found a kitteh treat that he would eat consistently… I miss my silly boy (sigh).

20. nice :)

21. The bellyyyyyyyyy…..thunk.
    (dies from the roundular stubblyness)

22. theunderpantsmonster says:

I will love her and kiss her and name her Crumpet.

23. Saffron says:

Precisely! The stubbularity of the tail has keelled me.

24. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Kitteh belongs to the Tea Potty.

25. AWW :cry: I am sorry about the loss of your dear sweet Mr. Picky, emmberrann :cry: (I am sending you A BIG CYBER HUG.)

26. That squirrel and chipmonk are lucky they don’t live where we are. We have a cat door to our sundeck and Dooley, our fluffy black and white male cat, would of caught either the squirrel or chipmonk and bring it in for some Dooley pounding.

27. 13bodies says:

Meeeeeeeeeelk beeeellllllleeh!!!

*stuffs kitten down shirt and scurries toward the door*

28. :lol: Nope :lol: Between you and me, Fird Birfle, we both would be leaving with packed “kitty bags” :lol:

29. Same here :D

30. cellarmouse says:

punny sweetie likes yours the most…

31. emmberrann says:

Thanks, Teresa! Hardly a day goes by when he doesn’t dance across what’s left of my mind… All of his definitely stated opinions – including the ones that were silent (and you know how That goes!) – made him so quirky. He was quite a character, and he wasn’t shy about letting me know what to do to fulfill his every wish. But, dangitall, I miss him. (snf)

32. Crazy Pants says:

emmberrann! Dagnabbit! I am sending you healing thoughts. Our furry friends sure do worm their way into our hearts and burrow there for life. They are some of the best things we do. I am sorry for your loss.

33. Fird Birfle says:

34. Fird Birfle says:

*Police cruisers come speeding around the corner, with sirens and flashing lights blazing, and apprehend 13bodies*

I tell ya; the Yout’ today; they’re just no good ….

35. Want to hear LOL giggles? Show this video to a toddler! Mine couldn’t stop laughing (and he’s a picky video critic).