We Would Be Crazy Not To Try

Amazing but true. We have out-cuted ourselves before. Can we do it again? Time to find out!

Madeline has really made her mark on the world of cute, Danica T.

Comments

1. Falls into eye pools of cuteness. GAHHHHHH!

2. Also Boop.. and Snorgle!

3. I’m not sure that the search party will find me . . . either that, or they’ll find little bits of me from when I exploded from the Qte . . .

4. Madeline is the cutest in all the world!
    Finally the sun has set on the Japan Cute Empire!

5. Oy, I’m plotzing from the Qte!

6. That tiny pink tongue is lethal. Be careful, peeps!

7. Robin Kiesel says:

Bing Bing Bing! We have a winner! This is theeee cutest of all the cutes

8. Tongue-hance, please?

9. I think Boo has some serious competish with this little Madeline Morsel!

10. metsakins says:

Make her put her tongue back in her mouf! my heart can’t take eeet!

11. flutterby says:

What a beeauuuteeful baybee Yorkie. I’m absolutely in love and melting !!

12. Tinkertoki says:

This has to be the cutest little Yorkie pup! Dare I say… cuter than mine?!?? The little pink tongue is too cute to handle!

13. She has the trademark (TM) shoe button eyes! what an expression! BOOP! (if I may be so bold)

14. Alice Shortcake says:

Oh, come ON! We weren’t all born yesterday, y’know. If you embiggen this photo you can definately see the battery compartment!

15. Fird Birfle says:

ya jist HADDA mention that, di-untcha, Berg??

Now I hadda goooooooooooooooooo back up and loooooooooooooook at the lethal pink tongue and die for the elebentieth time.

*sigh*

16. Fird Birfle says:

(That thought came to my mind, too —
    but I figured that it would be heresy to Mme Meg
    so I wuz too skeered aka Cowardly, to say/ write the words….)

17. Or the key hole on her side for the giant wind up key…

18. lds7yrs says:

Hello! Over here!!
    *sits down with back against a tree to wait for search party to find me*
    I’m over here!

19. Lerrinus says:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *splort* *thump*

20. victoreia says:

No, no, no! It’s clearly an Ewok! I’m sure there’s a tag with the Lucasfilm trademark on that somewhere…….

(Oh, and….. *ded*)

21. cellarmouse says:

it’s the li’l headtilt that melts me…

22. Hope this little one is kosher for Passover ;-)

23. Beda Hobbs says:

OMG! My teeth hurt.

24. http://www.offthemark.com/cartoons/tilt/

Scroll down to the one called “Dog Head Tilts.”
    :mrgreen:

25. Granny K says:

Gasping from cuteness… someone must have photoshopped more cuteness. It’s not possible to be this naturally cute! *faints*

26. I want to plant a big knish on that sweet baby’s keppela !

27. Oh I have been remiss in my duties! Yes ceejoe, I’ll see if I can warm up the tongue-hancefier at once!

28. Alice Shortcake, Nikki, victoreia. Love your comments! But it’s no use you know. I detect a whiff of resignation which belies all your confounded outrage. Oh well, nice try! :-)

29. 6rabbits says:

Look into my eyes…deeply…you are getting sleepy…sleeeepy…when I bark, you will have the urge to feed me…bacon!

(If I’m needed in the next few days, you will find me here, still gazing in disbelief at amazingly anerable puppeh! *sigh*)

30. cellarmouse says:

thanks, auntieb…

31. I want this baby NOW…get out of my way…must have….h e l p m e………………

32. Im lost! haaaalp. Is this this for realz?