Three Bells and All’s Well

(Hmm… everything looks quiet in the castle courtyard… Guards asleep at their posts as usual… Squire Blorfington just ducked into the serving girls’ quarters; I can’t believe he thinks he’s keeping that a secret… Some cats camping out in the forest, carving bows and arrows… Probably out hunting, that’s nice…)

Photo by Flickr user Victor Svensson

Comments

1. The BEF is strong in this one.

2. Sir Ham-a-lot brave knight of the Round Castle.

3. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries

4. Now go before I taunt you a second time.

5. Friend of the Kitties says:

Have you heard what happened to the cats at Caboodle Ranch?
    PLEASE help by signing the petition.

6. kallisto73 says:

Some cats camping out in the forest, carving bows and arrows????

That’s nice.

Nomtom, I love these 2 sentences.

7. cellarmouse says:

gotta be a monty python ref…can you give those of us innocent of the original (i would of said “v1rg1ns but for the lounge) a heritage video please, theresa?…

8. 260Oakley says:

“I shall rain pellets down on you from the hamparts of this castle! Then I shall pursue your fleeing arses in my Giant Plastic Ball Of Doom! So there.”
    (sticks out hammie tongue and blows a tiny raspberry)

9. man the ratapults!

10. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

From Monty Python and the Holy Grail, we give you the taunting French knights. Caution: Contains scenes of cruelty to mostly prop animals.

11. This guy is going to get kicked out of the Mouseguards:

12. HAW!

13. cellarmouse says:

thank…heh, heh,heh…ha,ha,ha…”fetchez la vache”…bwa ha ha…you nomtom…snniffle…sigh….ahhh…

14. Or Prince Hamlet, son of Hamlet and Gertube.

15. LOL nothing like a Monty Python post to get you grinning. But I decided to go with the standard… Mouse rook take queen gambit.