Psssst, heyyy.

I just bought some grass. Purest, mind-expanding Timothy money can buy. Cut with some primo alfalfa. Come on over later, K? We’ll listen to Bunny & Cher and make some brownies.

Freggel has no idea what we’re tokin about, Jannes P.

Comments

1. That’s not a hippie bunny. That’s more of a hip-hop bunny. Or hop-hop, depending on how you look at it.

2. gail pierson (bunny) says:

I dig the mullet! :) All bun buns are adorable! :)

3. hmstracylee says:

I… I kind of feel like I should be clutching my pearls… but…
    grass is natural, man…

4. Or maybe he is a hippie bunny. His coat looks like tie dye.

5. You rascally rabbit!

6. Just say, ‘I disapprove!’

7. All of this mentioning of grass and tokin, I have no idea what you are talking about.

??? is my nose getting longer???

8. Don’t forget to bring the 45 of Jackie Jormp Jomp’s “Piece of my Lung”…

9. wuyizidi says:

If true, you’d be one of the few who didn’t, judging from the knowledgeable responses we got the last time the subject came up:

10. wuyizidi says:
  11. The Original Jane says:

Yeah, I was gonna say – a bun with a mullet? Disapproval AND redneck – does not compute.

12. I love his earsies. He looks like he’s paying very close attention to something.

13. lol bunbun has Jason Mewes hair, it must be from all that Timothy hay….which does smell super awesome i bet you could get a buzz off that stuff if you tried reaaalllyyy hard.

14. Bun with a mullet? 8O

15. Dave?

Dave’s not here, man.

16. This bunny is having a Good Hare Day.

17. hmstracylee says:

*snicker*
    one of my favorite running jokes evar

18. Freggel is not the only one who has no idea what your tokin about, I don’t see the picture!! whahhhhh!!!!

19. Oh, whew, complaining cleared it up and I see the bun!! And the Bun’s buns!

20. 260Oakley says:

No, your nose not getting longer, but the bun’s may be getting out of joint.

21. SlaveToCat says:

I think the bun has moved on from disapproval to just a tad bit paranoid. Maybe a little oregano was mixed in with the alfalfa. ;)

22. victoreia says:

“Bunny and Cher”
    “…tokin about”

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

23. Bun or pony? That’s the question.

24. He does look kinda baked.

25. Hey, it’s Ludwig Bun Beethoven!

26. We’ve seen the permullet and the skullet…
    Now presenting: the bullet.

27. bucksnort says:

sorry to be a curmudgeon…but i recommend this site to lil’ uns all the time. i am thinkin’ maybe this is not an appropriate “funny” title/intro. just sayin’s all.

28. Pat Trenner says:

Ohhhhhkay, counting down to “Cute Overload vs. KIds” in five…four….three…

29. Lion head bunneh!!!! They have the awesomest hare! (Sorry. I had to.)

30. NormallyLurksOnly says:

Ha! Timothy! As in Timothy Leary! Can’t believe nobody else caught that. What, too much of the brown “stuff” at Woodstock? Peter Piper packed his pipe with Paraquat!

31. Dewprisms says:

If they’re really that young they probably won’t even get the jokes. Or you can just skip this post. Or just show them the picture and not the captions. You can be an adult and put on your big boy pants and deal with it. It’s your job to censor, not the website’s.

32. If you want, you can tell the “lil ‘uns” pyrit has a bunny and pyrit recently said out loud, “I need to buy some grass.” and realised it sounded funny.

33. PS: I don’t think CO ever advertised itself as a totally “G” rated site, anyway. At the most extreme, it might be PG on occasion, which is not that bad. Besides, you’d find more “colorful” dialogue on an early evening of TV before the little ones go to sleep than you would here.

In any case, if the kiddoes ask, use it as a lesson to “just say no,” if you are so inclined.

34. Yeah, or I was thinking use it as a lesson in homonyms!

35. I’m more surprised at the lack of mullet comments. Very Southern Style.

36. hmstracylee says:

that was actually my first thought… then I remembered it was a type of bunneh noms… and picked myself up outta the gutter

37. Now that you mentioned it, bun does resemble Patrick Swayze circa Roadhouse days:)

38. I think he’s scoping the place for a breakout.

39. :-D

40. Kirsten D. says:

Seriously? If I was a young’un, the subtle jokes would go right over my head. And it wouldn’t even occur to my kids that I teach that grass was anything but… grass, they’d just assume that bunnies like to eat grass and he’s inviting a buddy over to munch on some grass and they’ll make brownies because who doesn’t like brownies.

And secondly, no one ever claimed that this was a G-rated site. We’ve got cats and racks and clandestine jokes about drugs and lovin’ and that dead vole that the mink had caught. That’s not to say that you shouldn’t show the site to the little ones because yeah, it is chock full of cute animals! Just skip over posts you don’t want them to see, let them see it and watch them miss the veiled gags, or explain to them if they ask. But CO’s not going to compromise its funniness because you take offense and think it’s inappropriate for kids, since the target audience isn’t even the kids.

41. Kirsten D. says:

Oh, nuts! My first time in the mod lounge!

42. monkeylover2 says:

time for my monthly perm!

43. anononononymous says:

This bunny is such a peeping tom! You will never convince me he’s not…