Kitty In Green

I sleep comfy-cozy
In a blanket of green.
Getting plenty of rest
Gives me a healthy sheen.

Wish we could all be this adorable when sleeping, Laurie C.

1. Can I snuggle with you kitty?

2. omg sooo cute little guy

3. Every morning, I am SO tempted to say that… as I’m leaving for work, they are all sleeping, snuggly warm and comfy…

4. Hey, at least you get that far.

Do you know how heavy a 9 lbs cat is when they’re purring and lying across your legs or on your back in the early morning? Feels like 90 lbs.

5. victoreia says:

Wish mine would do that…….or at least, I wish Ezri would do that. (She only weighs about 14 lbs. Her brother, OTOH, last hit the scales at 20 lbs. 8-O )

6. It’s the same thing at my house, as soon as they’ve had their breakfast it’s back to bed with all of them. I would love to come back as a house cat in y next life.

7. Blue Footed Booby says:

The cats I live with (not actually mine) spend mornings climbing into the sink while I’m brushing my teeth and attacking my socks as I put them on.

8. Soft kitty
    Warm kitty
    Little ball of fur!

9. As someone who has only recently discovered and fallen in love with “The Big Bang”, and particularly Sheldon, I applaud you. :)

Also, kitteh is adorable!

10. Sheldon often looks like this kitty when he’s in bed – covers tucked up under his chin, all snugly and warm. :-)

11. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I ♥ Sheldon. He’s such an oddball, but genuinely seems to care about his friends, even if he also seems to regard them as a particularly interesting species he’s observing.

12. Robin Kiesel says:

Me too!

13. eastiegirl says:

To continue from above:

Happy kitty,
    Sleepy kitty,
    Purr, purr, purr.

Such a sweet picture! I, too, am always tempted to cuddle with the kittehs before I leave for work.

14. Thank you! I couldn’t remember the second part!

15. 260Oakley says:

Even while sleeping, wise kitteh refuses to let anyone pull the wool over his eyes.

16. *golf clap* :-)

17. Squee!! I remember those toes. It’s Albert Livermore, former foster of The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee! His furever home has a blog too:

18. Go look at the blog for pics of Albert’s prodigious TAIL!!

19. Love IBKC! Laurie, Craig and Charlene are wonderful foster parents with a great blog. Thanks to CO to introducing us to Itty Bitty! I check both sites at least once a day.

20. Aww he is snuggled up in someones sweatauw!

When i am having a bout of insomnia it helps to lie down with the kitties .. When they snuggle up by your head it puts the “sleep” on you. Better than a pill.

21. Kitty-A: My Stinky was a furry sleeping pill. He was a big cuddlebug, and always in my lap, or otherwise draped over me, and when he started purring, I would go OUT. He made me late for work more than once. :D

22. Oh no, what I say to be in the Mod Lounge!? Oooh, breakfast burritos!

23. I’m thinking maybe it’s the caps… I got sent there yesterday for putting “beep” in all caps. [sniff]

24. Sasha's Mum says:

I remember reading a quote somewhere once about “It’s impossible to feel stress while looking at a sleeping cat.” My own exhaustive studies have proved this to be absolutely true. And it applies to both 2-D and 3-D cats.

I will now bookmark this pic to dose myself the next time one of my clients is driving me crazy. And perhaps post in my car too.

25. By dose I’m assuming you mean de-stressing. Not dose and in doze. That would be dangerous.

26. That IS someone’s sweateauw. How adorables!

27. Don’t know about the kitty, but the green is really special.

28. You’re on the wrong blog if you don’t think that kitteh is special. :)

29. Second look….kitty is very special as is the green.

30. Speaking of cute, sleeping kitties;-)

31. Can I come snuggle with the kitty too? Am having a really sucky day at work so far and I could use a purr or three.

32. No no people….I’ve fallen into green quick wool….swallowing me up to sleepy town.

33. hmstracylee says:

I just want to take a moment, and point out the bias in this website… “kitty” does not get you moderated, whereas “p*ppy” does. Now come on…

34. try “puppeh”

35. hmstracylee says:

yeah, but we don’t have to spell ‘kitteh’ to avoid it…
    equal treatment under the Qte Law! *harrumph!*

if no one will rally on behalf of the puppies, I will!

(please note: tongue is inserted firmly into cheek)

36. Jimbeaux says:

Rally the puppies!

37. hmstracylee says:

38. SlaveToCat says:

I’m green with envy. (For the kitty, blankie, and sleepie time)

39. AWW :D I so want to gently pick up that kitty and that lovely green blanket :D Then I would gently snorgle that kitty :D

40. I don’t get it; I don’t like snorgling facial hair on men, but somthing is making me want to smooch this kittens fuzzy lipseez over an over again.