And They Called it Puppy Looooove…

Unfortunately, Carl and Belinda’s first attempt at French kissing was a disaster.

A mouthful of cuteness from Flickr user Soggydan.

Comments

1. PUPPY MORSELS AAAAAAAAYEEEE!

2. hmstracylee says:

took calling her ‘sugarlips’ a little to far, eh Carl?

3. It’s Carl! Why is Carl always the Name of Ineptitude ™ ? :lol:

4. You know you’re cute when even the other cuties want to nom you!

5. Fird Birfle says:

– tastes like chikken!!!!

6. hello rabbit says:

Didn’t I see these two on TLC’s The Virgin Diaries? :)

7. well in Carl’s defense….he did have his eyes closed. He just missed the mark…by…a lot.

8. hee!!!

9. Fird Birfle says:
  10. skippymom says:

My father was named Carl. But he was always called Pete. Perhaps to escape the stigma.

11. Yes, that wasn’t in the least bit awkward. Don’t keep that hunky gerbil-lip god to yourself, lady. Save some of that man godness for the rest of us.

12. At least they don’t have braces.

13. I would think the late, great Carl Sagan would have broken the string of ineptitude. I think he was about the most ept Carl ever.

14. DaytimeDeb says:

I went out with someone like that….once. Only once.

15. Love it, check out http://therantasticmrfox.wordpress.com/ – you’ll love that little Shiba!

16. I don’t know what that show is, but that was horrifying! *needs to go look at more cute to erase the trauma*

17. :O

18. Someone is asserting dominance already. The alphas start early.

19. you’re right!

20. hmstracylee says:

also, irrefutable proof that muzzlepouches are completely nommable.

21. earlybird1 says:

Yes, especially since I had my sound turned up for some reason. GAAAAAAA!

22. Fird Birfle says:

As Dr. S. Cooper would say: “There was DOUBT???”

23. Fird Birfle says:

Theresa: might I proffer the possibility that the name Carl is *NEARLY* always, but not quite always, a Name of Ineptitude ™??

In addition to Mr. (poss Dr.?) Carl Sagan, I also offer the following:

Carl Sandburg of Lit’ra-chua and
    FAMOUSLY, Carl Kasell of NPR; currently of “Wait, wait, don’t tell me” :)

Signed,
    Jus’ sayin’ ….

24. Martha in Washington says:

Bazinga!

25. Martha in Washington says:

Puppeh Breaff!!!

26. The Original Jane says:

He’s totally missing the sweet little pink tongue on her. Silly boy.

27. Lewis n' Clark says:

yeah, poor Carl – always being blamed for the silliest things on CO, especially by NomTom. Maybe a Rule of Ineptitude?

28. ciro's mon says:

Crownsche!

29. Hmm, could be that the inepititude is merely a feature of the oeuvre of M. Gary Larson. :roll:

30. …and Carl..Homer’s super efficient secretary.

31. Uh oh….now I’m confoosed….maybe I’m thinkinf of “Carl” as in Lenny and Carl from the same show? Either way….Carl was not inept.

32. kibblenibble says:

My dad was Carl, too. Best dad ever. ‘Nuf said.

33. It appears that puppies are as irresistible to each other as they are to us!

34. Is there a a discount on the pre-nommed puppies? (she said hopefully)

35. Extra points for using Paul Anka as a meme!

36. And of course Mr. Sandberg’s Fog/Cat poetic comparison.

37. Lewis n' Clark says: