A Video guaranteed to blow your head clean off

This behbeh McOttersons is all: “I can hold the bottle myself THANK YOU VERY MOSHE!”

Cuteporter Brinkersons is on the scene!

Comments

1. I love the furry mittens and the concentration. So serious about her dining experience!!

2. Juniper Jupiter says:

HOW DOES OTTUH GET SO FLUFFEH? TUMBLE DRYUH? :D

3. Fur crying out loud! Hungerpersons!

4. This freaking internet animal cute speak is getting so ridiculous it’s illegible.

5. With a dryer sheet, presumably!

6. ’nuff said!

7. Off to the Mod Lounge I go…. I’m really digging this swinging decor!

8. victoreia says:

And your point is …..?

9. Your eyes have simply not yet adjusted to the blinding cuteness, Guest. Give it a few posts; one to a teensy Corgi trying to traverse a staircase later will have your pupils perfectly heart-shaped and your nouns delightfully cuddled in Mc—Ersons and Von — -iepants.

10. victoreia says:

Dibs on the hammock chair!

11. Gosh. I want to watch this in an infinite loop. Infinitely.

12. Oh. My. Stinkin’. Gosh.

*gets out of bed and goes across room to retrieve the back of my head*

13. Kari Callin says:

“Me and my bo-ttle, doing its job of filling me!”
    (chicka boom, chicka boom)
    ” Me and my bo-ttle, guaranteed to make you squee!”

14. Ali-Baba says:

You’ll have to share with Buttercup! ;-)

15. Birdcage says:

If they have 501 otters, then I think I can have one. Thank YOU very moiche.

16. SlaveToCat says:

Snuggle otter Softner

17. CO is going to have to start selling health and disability insurance for all the ‘sploded heads they’re causing.

18. avec ze fluff self-re-floofing in the gentle breezes

19. Can I have this on a infinite loop pretty please!!

20. HA!

21. Adorable! His little eyes blinking and his grabby paws–just so sweet.

And Meg, I LOVE your titles–always hilarious.

22. The paws…I’m done for. Totally jealous of the human who had his/her hands helping the bottle stay in place.

23. hmstracylee says:

the “kaboom” heard round the world…

24. 260Oakley says:

That might send your brain into Otter Space. Beware.

25. Zou bisou bisou!!!

Enjoy a whisky sour while sitting on an Eames chair in the Mod Lounge.

And BTW, those prosh paws have caused me to become DED.

26. Good one as usual Oakley!

27. Catalina says:

KABAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, head blew off. Cuteness beyond comprehension.

28. I see a fuzzy pudgy tummy that needs a raspberry, stat!

29. She’s going to need burped after, i volunteer for that dangerous job, no thanks necessary, i don’t mind really, i’m brave like that.

30. i use a foil helmet.

31. Fird Birfle says:

wow such a sacrifice for the community!!! 8-O

32. Fird Birfle says:

@ Theresa: heh heh

33. Robin Kiesel says:

Dear Guest, it is not all animal cute speak. The people who post are very clever and witty. There are often brilliant references to literature and culture; not to mention the incredibly entertaining posts on Haiku Friday. Sometimes the animals pictured are so unbelievably adorable, we become blabbering,jabbering, blubbering puddles of gibberish.

34. Fird Birfle says:

BTW, bebbeh Ottere is foozier than I tho’t Otteres were ….

(aka “fuzzier”/ furrier)

35. Indupitably!

36. The ruggular fuzziness of thos paws and cheeks define snorgle. Lemme in there!

37. It make take a while, a long, long, long, long while but i’m here to help ;)

38. kibblenibble says:

I’ll bet that looks very, er, sharp, Sharpy! :lol:

39. Blue Footed Booby says:

I swear they must recreationally blow-dry those critters.

40. Especially if she makes sure a spike is on the top of it.. Like a lightening rod!

41. So independent at such a young age.
    Bella and DiDi

42. yes yes. I agree. I also am amazed at the human’s self-control. I personally would want to snorgle the foozy pup.

43. Yesh, I guess foil helmets are quite good;
    haowsumebber, I have found that the old standards work just as well,
    like the metal collanders of yore…..; :smile:

44. Why yes it dead. oops I just tripped on my cerebellumumum….

45. Fird: foozier is a rlly great choice of words;
    (I probly think so because I use that word all the time myself:……. GMTA!!!) :lol:

46. Oh my good Lord.
    Stunned. I am stunned. No words.
    **maybe just sounds of melting**

47. Robin Kiesel says:

Love the chicka boom

48. Watch (and post) this one!

It has everything going for it….
    Cute floofy baby otter, bebeh otter hands, bebeh otter crying (dawwwww), and a cute guy taking care of it!

49. The bebeh sea otter: nature’s dedliest creature?
    Who among us can survive floopy hindpaws with stubbular tailio at 0:37, nukage avec a side of side-eye at 1:25, and le coup de grace, paddle forepaws at 1:37?
    Not I.

50. Iz not long enough!!!!

51. The Original Jane says:

Side bar on MM: Am I the only one who thought that song was REALLY stupid? And I didn’t recognize it either – what dusty corner did they pull that one from? They should have put it in an Austin Powers movie.

Getting off my soap box now.

52. The Original Jane says:

You forgot the music references! :)

53. The Original Jane says:

Oh. My. Good. Grief. GAAAA!

54. Oh I forgot the teething ring thing too that the bebeh noms on while it’s getting dried off!!

55. A foil Pickelhaube!

56. RESPECT MAH OTTER-ITAH! :P

57. Robin Kiesel says:

HA!

58. The Original Jane says:

If you can’t handle the cute, get out of the zoo….just sayin’

59. The Original Jane says:

Okay, I googled and much prefer the original version to the MM version. And the translated lyrics are interesting.

60. Lewis n' Clark says:

I beg all of you, if you want to preserve your remaining body parts, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT click on the vid entitled ” Little Fenway Otter…” Fenway playing with Pippy the dog, chasing a ball, swimming, rolling, etc

61. totally a person wearing a bebbeh otter suit.

62. Squeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

63. This is EXACTLY what it’s like feeding my 6 month old baby human. Except I do not wear rubber gloves (maybe I should!)

64. Thanks for all the love, oh beautiful peoples of the internets! We’ve got a whole film of cute otters – check out our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr pages too! Oh, and here’s another one of the same baby sea otter sneezing. Your welcome. http://youtu.be/ddm5bbeqHVA