My, What a Big Nose You Have!

The better to snorgle you with, my dear.

Shay S. and Evelyn B tell us that the mini lops is just a few weeks old and is named Templado and the pup is named Nitro. Congrats to all on their new family!

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

Bun sez: Looks like I’ll be facing some sniff competition in this house.

2. Robin Kiesel says:

Another impossibly clever post from Oakley!

3. hee-hee, Oakley. :)

And that bun is just a wee morsel of furriness, so cute! And what a sweet, loving-yet-confused look in the puppeh’s eyes…

4. Also — matchinks!!!

Or nearly so, anyway….

5. pup’s thinking “pleez o pleez let him know what a strawberry does and does not look like already!”

6. You know what I love in this picture? Pets on the living room furniture!
    Yeah for people who love their pets more than their furniture!

7. BOOP

8. Pup sez: I’ve got nose hare

9. heh heh, you would *really* like my house – the kittehs OWN the house and its entire contents of furniture, countertops, etc…

10. Fird Birfle says:

Tres Adorable dans many directions!!!

11. “Are you my mommy?”

12. skippymom says:

Gigi, you would LOVE my house. As I’ve mentioned here before, my two living room chairs are in the Ripped To Shreds With Clumps Of Stuffing Falling Out All Over The Place style. The “rule” chez nous is “Go ahead, destroy anything you want”.

13. hmstracylee says:

aw, what a sweet puppers

I swear, CO is the best anti-bad-day foul-mood-recovery available.

14. victoreia says:

Nice come-back!

15. victoreia says:

My fur-kids would tell you it’s *their* furniture, and they only *let* us use any of it….

16. Definately! And all around good joe feel good makeyou want to dance place.

17. Something about the hovertexts just totally tickles me :)

18. hmstracylee says:

sidenote: if I tried to introduce a bunneh to Miss Schnozz, I’m afraid it would… uhh… not be this cute. at all.

so… high-five for the humans of this (fortunately)lacking-in-high-prey-drive puppeh! (only a little jealous here)

19. Oh that is Nitro’s look of Love…he LOVES all things baby!!! He wants to clean everyone’s ears and belly’s!! He is a GREAT Border Collie.

20. writtenwyrdd says:

At last! English Setter puppy like my own. :) The bun is cute, too. ;)

21. omg this guy is so cute i would name them cupcake and muffin