Let’s check in on: Sloth Action!

Not surprisingly, the sloths are still:
– Hanging 4 (toes at a time)
– Moving slooooooowly
– Always “smiling”

Thanks, Sloth Action! & Brinke G.

Comments

1. Its time for another episode of “Sloooootttthhhhhs in Outer Spaaaaaaacccccceeeeee!”

2. 260Oakley says:

Belly up to the bar, partner.

3. The one on the left looks like my grandmother.

4. Now that’s a Mona Lisa smile!

5. Must be sloooww.
    Must be carefullll.
    Haste makes waste.

6. Your grandmother must be gorgeous!

7. Alice Shortcake says:

Sloth fans, hasten ye to Sloth Action RIGHT NOW and brace yourself for an explosion of slow-motion cuteness. Sloths in buckets! Sloths in pyjamas! Sloths cuddling cats! Sloths removing tissues from a box with their BARE CLAWS!

*places cold compress on forehead and goes for a nice lie-down*

8. amygaspard says:

Is it possible for sloths to not be adorable? *squeeeeeeeee!*

9. very sweet smiles but no mystery – it’s good to be sloths!

10. victoreia says:

Is that a spin-off of “Pigs in Space”?

11. “Hi!! Wanna play!?!? Gimme a sec….er….hour….”

12. LisaLassie says:

“sloths” plus “action” in same sentence? I don’t think so.

13. I think sloths are the mellowest thing on the fave of this planet, in my mind the talk like surfer dudes :-)

14. Good point.

15. SQUEEEEE!!!!!!! *has a Kristen Bell size meltdown*

16. warrior rabbit says:

I do love that woman — imagine she’d be a great friend — but, my God, did she lose it over that sloth. Wow. Good that she has a sense of humor about it all. (Love it when she’s on Craig Ferguson!)

17. I had the same thought–what an oxymoron!

18. It’s like a wonderful optical illusion: sloths smile any side up.

19. Alice Shortcake says:

“Sloth Inaction” might have been more suitable…

20. I melt.

21. Omigosh! I went to Sloth Action and the cute MELTED MY FACE OFF! I especially loved JayD in his Coach carseat.

22. Sloth + Action -> Slac(k)
    Makes sense to me :)

23. joools in PDX says:

i wish I had a grandmother who looked like that!

24. joools in PDX says:

That’s Louis Vuitton, thank you veddy much… and really, that woman – with the lovely Irish accent – should hang up and drive!

25. I see- “Why stress? No stress here!”

26. mumofbubba says:

I wonder what is says about me that one of my favorite animals has a deadly sin named for it…or vice versa?

27. mumofbubba says:

I wonder what is says about me that one of my favorite animals has a deadly sin named after it?

28. bob drummond says:

Yes, Vicky, it most certainly is !