Salad Bar Police are Gonna Getcha!

In a recent Salad Bar Morality and Ethics investigation, two out of three squirrels were caught red-handed!

Michelle P., maybe squirrels weren’t the best test choice. Toby, Jenny and Terri are rehabbed squirrels who have been released.

Comments

1. Sweet! The skwerls in my neighborhood don’t eat veggies–they’re too busy trying to climb the bird feeder!

2. Student skwrlz are hungry, pool their change which comes to over! FIVE!!! POUNDS!!!21111″!, order one pizza between them with unlimited trips to the salad bar, nom the living daylights out of that salad bar. Then call their parents to say, you would not *believe* how much fresh fruits and vegetables I ate today!

I choose to believe that this is exactly what just happened.

3. cellarmouse says:

“we do no evil…they gave it to us…and it’s yummy so thanks, guys…”

4. cellarmouse says:

oh!…pounds as currency, not weight…(but i’m still confused by “2111””)…doesn’t matter, it’s a truly way QTworthy post…thanks lorysse, and welcome cause i think you’re a newby…

5. 260Oakley says:

Squirrels say: There’s a reason they call this “cease-her-salad.” om nom nom

6. Nooooh, I am an oldby.

7. No double-dipping, Skippy. And no sneezing. :P

8. Mamabear says:

Oooh, oooh, I know, I know!

The ‘2111’ you are reffining to is just a random part of a series.

Now, when you are really excited, you hit the ‘shift’ button and bang away on the ‘1’ key. See, only sometimes, your hand slips a bit on the ‘shift’ key and you get ‘1’ instead of the ‘!’ you were going for. Also, your banging finger sometimes accidentally bangs the ‘2’ key in your exuberance.

I’m so excited to be able to answer the question!!11@!!!!!2!
    :D

9. Such good table manners, those are refine squirrels.

10. Mamabear says:

Sometimes you can also keep the ‘shift’ key engaged, but your banging finger pokes the ‘2’ button, giving you a ‘@’ sign instead.

11. Another party of three squirrels!
    (again, Frank decided to stay out of the picture)

12. Martha in Washington says:

These squirrels make me feel guilty about having tortilla chips and guacamole for dinner. :oops:

13. Those are some very lucky squirrels! The squirrels around my house would kill for some vegetables instead of whatever is under this frost and snow. I bought some seeds for them and am currently trying to make a squirrel feeder out of a chinese take out box so they won’t go hungry. (…they won’t go hungry. They stick around my house because of the cat food our cats spread around outside)

14. emmberrann says:

Wasn’t Frank the one behind the camera? Oh, pretty snappy, there, Frank!

15. Fird Birfle says:

Michelle Obama should use this photo as an example for Ultimate Healthy
    Salad Bar Lunch.
    Nutritionists across the Nation will rejoice over the lunch of Les Trois écureuils

16. Robin Kiesel says:

I concur!

17. You can’t rehab a squirrel! They’re career criminals who will no doubt be repeat offenders!

18. What was in the guacamole, Martha? Avocado! Avocado I say!

19. well i dont know yall are talking bout but that is a darn cute picture and if anyone thinks im from the country then yes i am and a girl!

20. I don’t know why……..;
    I must have seen umpteen skwerlios raiding my bird feeders thru the years;
    Watched them jumping onto the roof for safety;
    Saw them scolding me & flicking their tail at me from the fence when they felt especially brave…….;
    And they always, forever and a day…. can make me laugh……;
    (Doan say it: I must be easily amused….yah, that’s it…….;!!!!) :roll:

21. And we all know that’s a healthy good for you fat!

22. Oh my goodness! Those are my babies! Yes, they can be little pigs when their favorites are in that bowl! Avocado, apples and sugar snap peas are their favorites.

23. Martha in Washington says:

Thanks! I feel so much better about it now! Chips and SALSA tomorrow night, it is!

24. monkeylover2 says:

OMG im not only a monkeylover but i also loooooooove squirrels