Wow, Those Guys Are Really Tired

Just look at them. Like little angels, both of them. I’ll bet they were playing pretty hard to get all tuckered out like that. I mean, they haven’t even moved since I’ve been sitting here; you’d think that they… that they… were… Oh, no

Nora W. explains: “This is my cat, Little Ghost. When my dad changed the background on the computer she jumped up and sat like this for half an hour.”

Comments

1. DaytimeDeb says:

I know just what Little Ghost means… I sat there and wanted to stare at it for a half hour, too! Hope she wasn’t too disturbed by the “non moving” kitties… after all, my napping cats often don’t move for easily up to a half hour.

2. Taps Computer screen…. Hey hello in there, are you awake?

3. Fird Birfle says:

(JUST KIDDING)

HEY GETTA ROOM, YEW GUYS!!!!

4. awww head tilt :) *melts*

5. I wonder if she thinks it’s cute or if she puzzled that her hooman needs to look at other cats when she’s RIGHT HERE READY TO BE ADORED :lol:

6. I think we need to see a photo of Little Ghost rather than her silhouette. She appears to be one pretty kitty!

7. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I can’t blame her. I’d look at kitties on my computer all day too, if I could.

Starting to think I may be reading the kitty blogs a bit TOO much; two nights in a row, I have dreamed of kittens! ♥

8. Cleosmom says:

… and what’s wrong with that??

9. cellarmouse says:

this is cool…i can’t get my dog to comprehend he’s lookin’ at another dog cause it has no smell (although barking or howling noises make him look slightly interested) but it’s like he thinks they’re in some other plane of existence. Which, of course, they are, so maybe he’s too smart to take any interest in an image; instead of too stupid…
    …anyway this is like comparing cats & dogs so it’s moot…

10. There have been a couple of times when I have, in all seriousness, checked to see if my cat is still breathing.

11. JLAmusings says:

me too!

12. Awww… it’s the momma cat hugging the baby cat!

13. hmstracylee says:

when my dog (also Juno) goes into one of her napcomas(tm), I have to double-check as well

why can’t humans conk out like our sleppy animals do?

14. kibblenibble says:

I like Little Ghost’s head tilt.

15. I think the cutest thing maybe that this is DAD’s choice of wallpaper. So much for that NASCAR/sports fanatic stereotype here.

16. skippymom says:

yup

17. skippymom says:

Yeah, really.

18. :D

19. LOL, GiG!

20. I second that question!

21. :lol: I wonder the same thing, Gigi :lol:

22. Megumi's Mom says:

me too! actually will wake up at night with a kitty curled up next to me, and I’ll gently put a hand on her just to feel her breathing.

23. Megumi's Mom says:

My male cat is the one who is a HUGE fan of photos and videos of tiny kittens, his sister couldn’t care less. (“it’s a kitten, big whoop. now pet ME.” )

Friends gather on a weekly basis, and one of the group is an Australian Shepherd: One of the group took a photo of him, blew it up to 3 ft by 3 ft and put it on the wall of the rec room where we gather… and the dog’s first reaction was to bark at it for nearly an hour… and then decided it was fine.

“everyone’s a critic”

24. I third it. I could really enjoy a dream about kitties unless of course they were zombie kitties.

25. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I don’t remember the second one very clearly, but the first one stood out because it was so odd. I dreamed that Maggie got out and got herself in a family way, and her kittens were not kittens in the sense of very young cats, but instead were miniature duplicates of her in varying sizes. I guess I had better get her fixed.

And no, nothing’s wrong with dreaming of kittens. :)