My Precious!

My Precious. My Precious. We babbles for our Precious. The cute, it Gollums us.

So this is how Smeagol got started, Patty P.

Comments

1. marthava says:

Adorable. Cat Lady voice…not so much….

2. So now we know what nasssty hobbitses had in his pocketsess. A skwerl!

3. What a wonderful way to start my day! A cute wittle squirrel and a Lord of the Rings reference.

4. But I kept wanting to say, “Leave the poor thing alone! Let it eat in peace!”

The squirrel, of course, is adorable.

5. Let he/she who would not babble at this adorable mouthful cast the first stone!

6. i can just see Sauron going “SQUIRREL!”

7. Christina says:

It reminds me a lot of the squirrel of Ice Age …

8. *falls over laughing*

9. *picks pookie up and puts her back in her chair*

10. Fird Birfle says:

tee hee.

“My own, my love, my PRECIOUS!!!”
    Big Bang Theory, 3rd season, 17th episode !!!

The ring in the program was
    NOWHERE NEAR so cuddly or fuzzy as the bebbeh skwyrl though!!!

11. Amen, sister.

12. That one was just on last night!

13. cellarmouse says:

i liked the baby-babble…

14. Man, that is one cute little squirrel!! The ones around my house are big enough to put a leash on.

15. Elena1030 says:

Cat Lady voice is disturbing my calm.

The bebeh skwirl skritches, however, are restoring it. :)

16. baby red squirrel: CUTEST
    freaky lady narration: Not so much

17. I kept waiting for the squirrel to turn around and bite that lady’s finger. It happened to me with a chipmunk when I was a kid. They act all cute and tame and then, BLAM-O!

Interestingly enough, to this day I have to shove an inordinate amount of peanuts in my cheeks. I wonder if that has anything to do with it? :P

18. victoreia says:

*gasp* So itty-bitty qte! *thud*

19. SNERT!!

20. I have SUCH a crush on Sheldon (aka Moonpie, aka Shellybean) and his strangeness. I wish I were just half as anal as him. My house would be clean.

21. How about Squeegol, instead of Smeagol?

22. Thanks for the warning. Headphones are staying firmly on the desk for this one.

/A calm. I haz it.

23. That’s just redonk right there.

24. I was all superior and hoity-toity, until I realised the hand-owner was merely narrating what goes on in my brain when I see a sea otter kit being floofed with a towel. Izzle-wittle floaty floofykins all dwy? Izzun? Es oo iz!
    So I had to drop my throwing stones and scuff ‘em back on the pile.by my glass house.

25. Poor guy’s sitting there all,

LADY, I’M EATING HERE!!!

26. BelindaRoar says:

Me, too!

27. LOL I wish I had seen the warning first! Yes, totally disturbing but very sweet and very fuzzy squirrel <3

28. Fionachihuahua says:

29. Fird Birfle says:

and y’know, HALF of his obs’s would probably actually be FUNCTIONAL and
    would truly help us to improve things with science. HIS levels???

“jes’ a TOUCH, “de trop” ….:) “

30. Megumi's Mom says:

“What has it got in it’s poketsesss… a peanut?”

31. MacKenzie Love says:

* speechless *
    ” But Mom, I don’t know what to say! ”
    ” That’s all right dear.