Mid-day Snack in 5…4…3…2…1

It’s a new innovation in food delivery. Not only does the food come to your location, but it is sent directly into your mouth!

What a tasty morsel, Ant.

1. Spectacular picture!

2. Fird Birfle says:

3. cellarmouse says:

they look like they’ve tangled with a wasp before, and just want it to go away…

4. 260Oakley says:

To bee?
    Or not to bee?

5. Two bee, actually…

6. Or — a half-a-bee.

7. cellarmouse says:

i am amazed…quite gob-smacked…well,i never…semi-carnally…cyril connelly…

8. Aww, what grumpy little boos! Grumpy feathered creatures are the best kind. I think they do want that wasp to stay the h*ll away. Disapproval tag perhaps?

9. 260Oakley says:

Birds about to get their buzz on.

10. the early bird special at ‘old country bee-ffet’

11. (I’ve never punned a CO post before, so pardon my novice skill level. Whew, nervous now. Okay, best get back to work)

12. Not to worry Alissa your first one has created a buzz !

13. Robin Kiesel says:

Good job Alissa! That is bee-youtiful!

14. I’d even go so far as to say it’s the bee’s knees
    (double snerk)

15. Aww, my first real pun chain! I feel bee-lessed and horn-ered (horn for hornet, for all you immature folk) to be part of the CO commenting community!

16. erk horn-ored , typed too fast, ruined it all!!!!!! :(

17. KatrinkaButtlin says:

Loving the leg stuck out on the stem for support.

nom nom

18. Get the snack! Grab it!
    Bella and DiDi

19. Little grumpy guys can be such a buzz kill ! Even though they are cute .

20. As an insect-lover, I’m shocked and appalled. I come here for images of cuteness. What next? Information concerning animal welfare?

21. 260Oakley says:

Oh, you insect lovers! Always ready to fly off the handle.

22. *golf clap*

23. *Bow*

24. And they do drone on.

25. victoreia says:

Such buzz-kills. :P

26. HAW!

27. Cassey has got a bee in his bonnet (snerk)

28. Robin Kiesel says:

Casey just likes to create a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

29. Darn it, you stole my joke! Knew someone would get there ahead of me :D

30. It really is a great picture! This looks like a blue ribbon winner at the county fair!

31. Fird Birfle says:

ALSo the most-appropriate use I’ve encountered, for using the phrase
    “wait for it!!!” :)