Mid-day Snack in 5…4…3…2…1

It’s a new innovation in food delivery. Not only does the food come to your location, but it is sent directly into your mouth!

What a tasty morsel, Ant.

Comments

1. Spectacular picture!

2. cellarmouse says:

they look like they’ve tangled with a wasp before, and just want it to go away…

3. Aww, what grumpy little boos! Grumpy feathered creatures are the best kind. I think they do want that wasp to stay the h*ll away. Disapproval tag perhaps?

4. 260Oakley says:

Birds about to get their buzz on.

5. 260Oakley says:

To bee?
    Or not to bee?

6. the early bird special at ‘old country bee-ffet’

7. KatrinkaButtlin says:

Loving the leg stuck out on the stem for support.

nom nom

8. (I’ve never punned a CO post before, so pardon my novice skill level. Whew, nervous now. Okay, best get back to work)

9. Get the snack! Grab it!
    Bella and DiDi

10. Not to worry Alissa your first one has created a buzz !
    (snerk)

11. Little grumpy guys can be such a buzz kill ! Even though they are cute .

12. Two bee, actually…

13. As an insect-lover, I’m shocked and appalled. I come here for images of cuteness. What next? Information concerning animal welfare?

14. 260Oakley says:

Oh, you insect lovers! Always ready to fly off the handle.

15. *golf clap*

16. I’d even go so far as to say it’s the bee’s knees
    (double snerk)

17. Cassey has got a bee in his bonnet (snerk)

18. Or — a half-a-bee.

19. And they do drone on.

20. Robin Kiesel says:

Good job Alissa! That is bee-youtiful!

21. Robin Kiesel says:

Casey just likes to create a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

22. Aww, my first real pun chain! I feel bee-lessed and horn-ered (horn for hornet, for all you immature folk) to be part of the CO commenting community!

23. erk horn-ored , typed too fast, ruined it all!!!!!! :(

24. Darn it, you stole my joke! Knew someone would get there ahead of me :D

25. victoreia says:

Such buzz-kills. :P

26. HAW!

27. It really is a great picture! This looks like a blue ribbon winner at the county fair!

28. cellarmouse says:

i am amazed…quite gob-smacked…well,i never…semi-carnally…cyril connelly…
    hmmmmm….

29. Fird Birfle says:

AMEN

30. Fird Birfle says:

ALSo the most-appropriate use I’ve encountered, for using the phrase
    “wait for it!!!” :)