Heroic and Absorbent!

From a secluded rooftop high above its crime-ravaged streets, Wonder Woman stands guard over the city below. No injustice escapes her steely gaze, no cry for help eludes her super hearing. Suddenly, she sees a old lady beset by hooligans! Quickly, the mighty Amazon adjusts her Bracelets of Power and girds for action…

“I call it Robot Kitty,” says Neena H.

Comments

1. victoreia says:

Wretched costuming shop–I told them I needed shorter wrist cuffs!

2. kibblenibble says:

How, how, how do people get their cats to wear things and stay relatively still and calm? Once I put a Santa hat with beard attached on George, and the minute I let go of him, he ran around the house at top speed all in a panic. By the time i caught up with him to remove the offending object, the beard was atop his head and the hat was dangling under his chin.

3. The Original Jane says:

Let’s see…dark hair and creamy white chest. Yup, that’s wonder woman all right! LOL!

4. Dylan’s actually a boy kitty. But he doesn’t mind dressing up. :) Here’s another picture of him with his top hat. http://www.flickr.com/photos/neena26/3685340421/in/set-72157620923222876/

5. P.S. Thanks cuteoverload for the upload! I kept hoping one day my lil Dylbo would make it.

6. Oh please oh please tell me the backstory on this one…

7. Gotta luv a tuxie.

8. “Beset by hooligans” LOL

9. Actually, “beset by hooligans” is how I feel when Dante starts yanking on my hair in the morning. Can you help me with that, Mighty Amazon? :P

10. wuyizidi says:

She will thwart their evil scheme I’m sure.

11. old goatlady says:

I’ve learned to make sure and read before scrolling down….so worth it!!!! I busted out laughing at how PERFECTLY the storyline matched the regal kitty with her “bracelets of power”! Oh, my I’m still dying here!!!! :)

12. old goatlady says:

*heroic and absorbent* Ha! Ha! Aha! Ha!

13. Mary (the first) says:

Yes, with NTMTOM’s stories, it’s always good to read and then scroll. Many times, I’ve gasped in delight when I see the revealed photo. And this is no exception. What a pretty kitty!

14. Please squeeze the Charmin.

15. The Original Jane says:

I forgot, the eyes should be blue. Oh well.

16. Love how she leaves them on. :D Our cat would be writhing on the floor using jackhammer motion trying to remove the “cruel” matter we put on her. Such a drama queen that one.

17. “Put smarties tubes on cats legs, make them walk like a robot”

18. I am amazed that whoever put those tubes on her still enough hands enough to take that photo. :P

19. 260Oakley says:

“The name is Socks. Tube Socks.”

20. emmberrann says:

Sounds like my Mr. Picky,who would not, NOT wear so much ads a collar.. Snf.

21. *snerk*

22. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Why? ;-)

23. Fird Birfle says:

24. Cylinders of wiping!

25. …licks her paws and then takes a nap.

26. Yes!! I was about to say the exact same thing!! Big love for QI & Mr Carr!!

27. Why not?

28. I’m in awe of anyone who can put anything on a cat and have the cat sit still for it.
    I once tried to put a bow on Mia and she went berserk, broke 2 cups and sent a plant flying off the counter and wouldn’t look at me for the rest of the day.

29. I once put a collar on one of my cats, Patches, who started out life as a feral kitten, and is therefore still very skittish. It *totally* freaked her out – to the point that she was hiding up inside the box springs, and I had to slide under the bed, flat on my back, to be able to reach her while she was stil inside the box springs, in order to get it off her. Let’s just say none of them wear collars any more…

30. I’m not laughing *at* you and Mia, Gigi – I’m laughing *with* you. See my story above. :)

31. WOW. 8O

32. Yeah, you can say I’m a little obsessed with my cat. But he’s just so darn adorable! Very handsome kitty. And I honestly don’t think he minds it all that much. I think the Rock Star tank is his favorite – he practically prances around in it!

33. He’s gorgeous! I just checked out more of his pics on your flickr site!

34. They certainly do emphasis her legs, makes them look extra long and lean…..i see a couple of new fashion accessories in my wardrobe……now to find some cardboard tubes big enough :/

35. I had a rescue cat named Patches, the vets had a nickname for him “killer cat from outer space” because he would freak out when we went to the clinic, he even busted the door off the carrier once.
    Do you think it’s the name? :lol:

36. Those bracelets are a little bland. They need some bejewels. And metal studs.

37. skippymom says:

Woohoo! A new thing to try with Eddy!

38. Yes, you probably are obsessed with your cat. But in the best possible way!

39. skippymom says:

Is it possible not to be obsessed with one’s cat?8O

40. skippymom says:

8O

41. Fird Birfle says:

*prepares skippymom’s coffin and funeral service program*

*begins setting chairs around the funeral parlor*

42. I’m glad he wore the tuxedo to accompany the top hat. What a handsome fellow and so amazingly cooperative!

43. Fird Birfle says:

The whole story brought this to mind. Closest distance photo I could find; includes an additional human not germane to the story.

44. That was my first thought too. Love QI.

45. *snerk* Will there be a buffet line afterward?

46. skippymom says:

There will be a big trough of kibble. Bring your own bowl.

47. Fird Birfle says:

“Because it’s there.”

48. Robin Kiesel says:

One Christmas I tied big red bows on our four cats and one dog. I have the scars to prove it

49. Robin Kiesel says:

Oakley, you are a riot! I am having a really bad day today, and you actually made me guffaw! Thank you Your Wittiness! :)

50. But…but where’s her tiara? Amazon Princesses simply canNOT fight crime unless properly attired. Tiaras are required!!

51. victoreia says:

@skippymom: No, I don’t think it is at all possible to not be obsessed with one’s feline owners!

(Whaddya mean, I need a larger subject group? Two hoomins with cats ain’t enough?!?)

52. I used to put a dress on my cat, Calico, when I was a kid :lol: We both lived :lol:

53. Um, Neena…I went to your Dylan flicker page and have one complaint:

Not enough pictures! Please upload more!

54. Your Dylan could be my Dooley’s twin brother except Dooley had a white streak running down his nose, Neena H :D

55. Marie, not sure if you’ll see this, but I’ve uploaded some more. If you look through the set, they are now arranged in order of when the pictures were taken (from baby kitteh to adult). I’ll upload more so keep an eye out. Enjoy! :D