She’s a Little Bit Country and I’m a Little Bit Rock N Roll

Her love of shabby chic and gingham drives me crazy and my love of loud music and hair gel makes her nuts, but we’re best friends, anyway!

We hope they make beautiful music together a long time, Mary K.

Comments

1. I love that we love to name our pets after food.

2. Also Pup is totally rocking the David Bowie 80’s look!

3. This doggie looks exacly like my deceased dog Kiki, except he was the colour of the kittie. I still love and remember him! :-(

4. I did a double-take myself with the pup: he looks exactly like my dog Sam except Sam is white (like a bichon or maltese). Sigh. Little pups with whack-a-doodle hair have a special place in my heart.

5. Oh, look: it’s a baby Chewbacca!

6. cellarmouse says:

totally yummy sweetmeats…

7. Fird Birfle says:

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAnnnnnnnnnnTTTTTTTTT!

Also: Flooftastic!!!
    Their humans must go through about five combs a week,
    to keep them both looking so elegant!!!!

8. Are Poptart and Cupcakes actually their names or was that just an extension of the joke?

9. Also, I think kitteh’s eyes are just about exactly the same color as doggeh’s hair.

10. cmjones1610 says:

I think those are their real names – I think we’ve seen them before in equally Qte pics.

11. Love the doggie’s underbite.

12. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

PopCat and PupCakes? ;)

Kitteh looks so…what is the word? I’m sure it’s Frawnsch, whatever word I’m looking for.

*hums “La Vie En Rose”*

13. mindadale says:

Me too! I have a kitty named Jumbalaya (yes, it’s spelled wrong). She came from the shelter with that name. But, I have plans for a Marshmallow, Chocolate, and Graham (Cracker) someday, too! :)

14. skippymom says:

My Eddy is nicknamed Burger Boy, Francesco is Pancake Boy, and I call Chloe my little crumpet. I don’t think Skippy has any food nicknames, in keeping with his great dignity and non-silliness.

15. Fird Birfle says:

sk’mom,
    were you feeling particularly hungry, when each of your compatriots joined your household??? ;)

16. Fird Birfle says:

agreed.

17. Fird Birfle says:

for kitteh I might consider the term “world-weary” [which isn't Frawnsche].

Did you have the term “@ngst” [which is not Frawnsche, either] , in mind?
    Or something different??

18. omg. that pup’s hair is to die for. Why doesn’t my hair do that?!
    And yay for another installation of the two :)

19. skippymom says:

Eddy used to be Booger Boy, but I modified it to be nice. My niece once drew a picture of Franny on which his name looked like Fancako. And Chloe is so sweet I really want to eat her.

20. You can’t deny a friendship. They are both so cute!
    Bella and DiDi

21. Ennui?

22. That’s the word that came to MY mind. Which, by the way, if anyone sees it, my mind that it, out wandering on its own, could they send it back? I seems to have lost it.

23. Well, Skippy, there IS the peanut butter connection! Sticks to the roof of your mouth … AND your heart.

24. I think PopTart has a whole lotta Shih Tzu going on …

25. kibblenibble says:

Sometimes I call my George “Monkey Bread,” or alternatively, “Twinkie Feet.” Minnie is often addressed as “Noodle Neck” or “Peanut.” The food theme continues.

26. My Lily chihuahua has long been known as Sweet Potato. Just cuz she’s so darn sweet. And potatoesque. :)

27. I once had a puplet with a ridiculous overbite and now I have one with an insane underbite (aka buck toofs). I still can’t decide which is cuter. :)

28. I got that backwards, didn’t I? Buck teef would be an overbite. Sheesh.

29. AWW :D I hope that this kitty and the little dog both have long and happy lives in their loving forever home :D

30. snoopysnake says:

I can’t believe no one else has commented on kitteh’s fabulous eyelashes. From a distance they make it look like she’s got striped eyes.

31. FancyNancy says:

~ Ha ha – “Noodle Neck” :P

I call my Macy “Muffin Head”