I’m Just a Puggle-O

And everywhere I go
People give me toys for playin’.
With every side eye glance,
I’m hopin’ for a chance
That now is the time for bayin’.
There will come a day when
Youth will pass away,
Then what will they say about me?
They’ll say I’ve gotta healthy glow,
I’m a super Puggle-O
And life is better with me!

What a dashing young fella, Brittany G.

1. Cute puggle reduced me to a puddle!

2. hmstracylee says:

thanks for the earworm, guys…. uggghhhh

3. HELP! How do you get rid of an earworm? I’ve been singing it around the house for the last 30 minutes!!!! Thank goodness I’m not at work!!

4. ReaderLady says:

Oh, I Ain’t Got No Body!!

oh, heck, I got it too. Thanks a lot! :-)

5. That’s my favorite David Lee Roth song, but you’re right about the earworm. It usually sticks around for DAYS! At least it’s upbeat and condusive to getting work done. *sticks in a Pink CD to thwart getting work done*

6. LisaLassie says:

David Lee Roth? DAVID LEE ROTH?????!!!!!!!!!!! Can you say “Bing Crosby” or are you all too young here. Sheesh.

7. Or Louis Prima!

8. I was thinking Spencer Williams, but that was “I ain’t got nobody.” Although my researches tell me that the great Hawaiian musician Sol Hoopii recorded “Just a Gigolo” in 1928, three year’s before Crosby’s breakthrough hit. I’d like to get my hands on that.

(Other songs you don’t want to discuss with me include “Istanbul, not Constantinople,” “Powerhouse,” and the 1986 remix of “Funkytown.”)

9. Crazy Pants says:

My uncle told me the best way to get rid of that earworm is this: Buy Mennen – that jingle for deodorant. Of course, then you may have those three notes in your head all day.

10. My tried and true method is to listen to a different Ear worm song.. IT usually works but recently I got the OK Go Song Needing/Wanting stuck in my head it took two weeks to eradicate it.

11. Flintstones, meet the Flintstones . . . :P

12. Fird Birfle says:

*delighted snerk*

13. I’ve got a brand new pair of roller skates . . .

14. Co-stan-za!

15. hmstracylee says:

oddly enough, I tend to hum the Cranberries’ Zombie, but by thinking… “this song is in my heaaaaad, in my heaa-eeaaadddd… go ‘way, go ‘way, go-oh ‘way-ay-ay-ay oh-woah-woah”

and, um, that’ll usually crack myself up enough to get it out

16. mrsmartin says:

Check out the bottom lip.

17. Fird Birfle says:

So earnest.
    He looks like he’d be the kid to
    bring a shiny apple to the teacher on the first day of school.

18. What a beautiful little dog! He actually looks quite a lot like a boxer.

19. Fird Birfle says:

20. That’s no pug … it’s a space station!

(srsly it does not look like a pug. but it’s super cutie.)

21. NOT a pug.

22. bookmonstercats says:

Definitely not a pug (:() but a beautiful, snugglable, play-a-lot doggie nevertheless (:)).

Need to add the Crazy Pants and Pyrit poetry and song lyric book to the NOMTOM coffee table book, 260Oakley collection of puns and Theresa collection of the most obscure but fun videos ever collected in one place.

C’mon, Meg, there’s a fortune to be made heah!

23. cellarmouse says:

i second that motion…

24. Crazy Pants says:

Hey all. Mary the owner says that Charlie, that’s this cutie’s name, is a Puggle – a pug and beagle, I believe.

Have a super cute day!

25. Indeed he is! A deathly cute mix.

26. LOL I kept trying to figgure out what the other half of his pug-mix was and beagle totally makes sense. Do you think the Pug part of him keeps the beagle part of him a little bit more laid back?

27. Fird Birfle says:

I see boxer all around the head. Jaw, earsies ….

28. Giving rise to the question, are boxers a bull dog pug mix? Shifty eyes.

29. 260Oakley says:

Let’s play “name that beagle mix”
    Rottweiler + Beagle = Reagle
    Lab + Beagle = Leagle (online version is an E-leagle)

Any others?

30. ROFL… HOw do you do that. every day every post and sometimes multiple times. :D

31. Sasha's Mum says:

My favourite will probably get me send to the mod lounge but …

Jack Russell + Shi Tzu = Jack S**t

But I also love any +poodle cross just because of the names. Boodle, Schnoodle, Daloodle, etc.

32. cellarmouse says:

wiener dog + beagle = wiggly weagle
    golden + poodle + beagle = google

33. Okay Joining in the fun now
    Maltese +Pug + beagle =Muggle

34. Buldog + Poodle + Beagle = Boggle

35. bookmonstercats says:

I like “Boogle”, kittyadventures

36. I did too but then I thought bogle would be funny too

37. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Lab & Beagle who works at at law firm:

Legal Labeagle :)

38. I’m actually the owner… my name is not Mary though.

39. Birdcage says:

But ….
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII …. ain’t got noooooo ……. puggle!
    I’m sad and lonely. Sad and lonely.
    Won’t some sweet puppeh
    Come and take a chance with me
    Cause I ain’t so bad …..

40. *applause*

41. Mary (the first) says:

He’s adorable! I was I were the aforementioned “Mary” who owns him. Sigh.

42. *flashes Typo Police badge* You WISH you were, Mary. I’ll let you off with a warning this time.

43. Also Boopity Bopity Boo on that cute jeally bean nose.

44. Maybe he/she has a pug tail ! How cute would that be ???

45. If you look closely, you’ll see what white beagle tail tip–a sure giveaway!

46. Yes, he has a little white tip on his tail, his 4 paws are all white (looks like he stepped in paint) and he has several white markings in his face and neck area.

47. Don’t you just want to kneel down and give him Smoochies. I mean really! Can he get any cuter?

48. Thank you so much Tehresa ( ;) ) for posting that clip. I haven’t enjoyed anything that much in a long time!!!

49. cellarmouse says:

must learn more about this louis prima person and his lady (who’s got “some”body) with the buster keaton expression…

50. cellarmouse says:

ahh…keely smith…from back when the world was black & white…

51. Keely Smith was a wonderfully expressive and virtuosic jazz vocalist who’s just doing a bit of schtick on this tune. Audiences at the time knew what she was capable of, which is what made it so funny. Also, Louis Prima was a marvelous trumpeter, who sadly doesn’t play trumpet on this particular number.

/* From out the past, I give you, “hipster before his time!” */

52. emmberrann says:

Keely Smith wad the Cher to Louie Prima’s Sonny..

53. OMG, I’m in love! Can this little guy be any cuter! I love, love him! He’s adorable and look at that face! :)

54. Thanks Bella! His name is Charlie, he’s 3 months old and very loveable and smart!

55. Wee Lassie's Mom says:

Charlie is my co-worker! His owner brings him to work every and he brings big smiles to everyone. He is the most prosh pup evah and goes to puppy school every Wednesday night, clever boy! He is defo “the boy to bring the teacher a big, red shiny apple” (love that!).

56. Dr. Emile Schoeffhausen says:

Pug + beagle + sheltie = schpuggle

In honor of my nephew Olliedog, the original schpuggle.