Daddy, You’re So Mean

How could you lock that poor puppy inside that tiny little box? Probably not even enough room for a water dish in there! I feel your pain, my poor suffering comrade!

1. cellarmouse says:

my li’l fella just came in lookin’ for the new pup…and my sweetie yelled from the next room “what are you doing to him?…

2. So much baroo-ing! How is this man not cuddling this puppy?!?

3. I love when the sweet baby tries to scratch his way into the phone to rescue his trapped comrade.

4. kibblenibble says:

Yes! “I’ll wescuuuue yooooooou!”

5. That’s my favorite part, too.

6. Poor sweet baby. You just want to pick him up and cuddle/comfort the cr@p out of him.

7. 260Oakley says:

First posted on BarooTube

8. Hee hee hee

9. Wow, that is some potent cute right there! We may have to get the defibrimajiggy back from the kitten viewers…

10. O…M….*faints*

11. Shamalama says:

My Sheldon just ran up to the window looking for the chatty puppy. So very very cute!

12. Sheldon?? That name might be even cuter than this video. *faint*

Baroo Overload! ♥♥♥

13. Shamalama says:

This is our little dude, he’s kinda disproportionate, but cute to us!

14. the other jen says:

awww, give that little pup a hug!
    love the mini baroos.

15. Sasha's Mum says:

Empathy, thy name is puppeh.

16. Poor little guy, he just wanted to help his friend.

17. sometimes when i read the comments before the post, i just know i won’t be able to look. this sounds like one of them. :(

18. According to the original video on YouTube, his “friend” is actually a video of himself. :)

19. Don’t worry, Sharpy. It’s just a puppy howling in response to a video of himself (also howling). I also howl when I see videos of myself, though it’s usually more of the “OMG when did I get so fat?!” variety. Not nearly as cute.

20. that’s when i shove rags behind the wall mirror until i get the effect i’m after. cheaper than surgery!

21. Fird Birfle says:

THAT IS very nearly the tiniest puppy morsel, ever!!! :)

22. Oh my gosh, the poor thing! My cat stopped in passing to make sure the poor pup was okay.

23. …moderation? Why?

24. your email address (redacted)?

25. I’d never had problems with it before on this site. Huh.

26. That’s cause there is a leetle puppy running around inside the interwebs chasing bytes and nomming on the wires. Sort of like Tron only fluffiy.

27. Oh noes, I am in moderayshe now too…

does anyone have a nice cuppa for me? Thirsty…

28. hmstracylee says:

there’s a fresh pot brewin’, and I think I have toasted croissants with nutella, if you’re interested

29. yeah, right after this guy:

unless he saved the fluffy parts

30. fritzlesnick says:

Cat jumped on laptop looking for new puppy – dogs are still barking and looking.

31. Hehehehe… and it’s gonna be really cute when he somehow gets hold of the phone and destroys ;)

32. I used a sound of kittens with my puppy. She freaked at first but then went looking for the kitten. We think it may have been her maternal instincts kicking in.

33. hmstracylee says:

my girl does the same thing… we think she would’a been a good mom, but she never had puppies of her own

34. Timmy’s in the well!

35. Fird Birfle says:

36. hmstracylee says:

Miss Schnozz booped the computer screen with her nose to sneeef at the puppeh

37. My chihuahua does this too! When she sees video of herself and her friends, she howls in a really funny (and confused) way! Never howls otherwise.

38. Wow, I wish I’d gotten a picture of my cat’s face as I played that. He had his ears pulled back like an owl…. NOT happy!