Look! Tiny fuzzy snuggle bundles! Commence the hour long, “awwwwwwwwwwww”!

You think you’re prepared for this but ohhh no you’re not!

Suzanna F. says, “she met a lovely woman who had found these two absolutely precious tiny little kittens abandoned in a box outside her apartment. She was bottle feeding them and cleaning them up a bit and let me snap a few photos.”

1. *thud*

2. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Bless the wonderful people who help these tiny babies get a good start in life. ♥♥♥

3. Indeed! I’m glad they were found by someone willing to help them.

They are so young… Where’s Mom? I hope she’s okay, too.

4. uh-oh’s my Chrome Browser says this eees a broken leenk.

5. false alarm, there eeet ees! :)

6. Needs Cats and Racks Tag. Just saying!

Also AWWWWWWWWWW! and OMGAwwwwwwww!!!!! and can i snuggle the little cutie pies? can i? can i? Can i??

7. Seriously, we’re just thatclose to cats & racks.

8. I know I have my 3 girls and my big boy and I love them but they’re not babies anymore, I want babies!!!! GIMME BABIES!!!! Why oh why do they grow up????

9. skippymom says:

My three boys are all quite large, and Chloe is petite, so I can pretend that she is a kitten. But it’s not *quite* the same as real, itty bitty, teeny weeny, freshly brewed kittens.

10. 6rabbits says:

“freshly brewed” :-)

11. victoreia says:

Me wuvs itty-bitty freshly brewed kittehs! *ded*

12. skippymom says:

With us all fainting, I hope the defibrimajiggy is on hand.

13. If not, best plug it in and warm it up–I do think we will need it!

14. hmstracylee says:

alright, y’all… I got it plugged in
    should I get a backup?

15. Fird Birfle says:

*waves at skippymom who doesn’t know my name yet*

*lines up 18 hospital beds down the Cute Emergency Ward hallway*

16. Fird Birfle says:

Wow that water from the hose sure is nice & cool & refreshing!!!!

Way-uhlp, now, lil’ lady Skippymom….see, “here’s the thang….”

Mostly it had to do with my trying to choose a name that I THOUGHT would stay unique but there came Other Leslies (at least one of whom stated an opinion or two that I di-unt wanna represent)…and there even was another Resriechan somewheres ……

THIS one, ain’t nobuddy else dun mimick’d ….so Ah’m-a stayin’ put.
    Fer NOW, anyhoo…. (shifty eyes)
    (music which implies…..”return next week to see what our (?) hero(ine) decides….”)

*Snacks on a chili/cheese burrito*

17. (breaks out firehose to hose down skippymom and Fird who are now locked in mortal combat)

18. hmstracylee says:

*rolls up sleeves*
    it’s gonna be a long night…

19. skippymom says:

Hey, you, isn’t it about time for another name change? By my count, you’ve had five so far, and you’ve been this one for a long time. Or have you decided this is your permanent one?

Just Curious

20. SlaveToCat says:

Looks like we have cute overloaded the defibrimajiggy.

I have jumper cables if someone can get the battery out of the car and a little closer to the cute catualties triage center.

21. skippymom says:

Where’s Bird Firfle, or whatever her name is?

22. Cat Lover says:

What little darlings!!

23. yay for ResQte!!!! :) Such little cuties. :)

24. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Fird Birfle says:

26. Hmm Firdie…looks like we need to put 19 beds down. You just keeled over too. If you’re gone…who’s working the defribakajiggy?

27. skippymom says:

I’m on it! (fiddles with knobs and buttons and cords and things)

28. Clear!

29. *ZAP*

30. cellarmouse says:

some people find the neatest things in boxes outside their apartments…i just find fliers with pizza coupons…

31. Ali-Baba says:

I think my squee just burst something! ;-)

32. hmstracylee says:

dang it, y’all.. you’re ‘splodin all over the place here…

33. 13bodies says:

thud, crunch, squish.

34. I watched a few episodes this weekend of “too Cute” kittens on Animal Planet. This picture just brought back the thwanging and tugging on my heart strings for itty, bitty, kitty morsels like this.

Thank goodness for people who rescue little babies like this. It can be a cruel world out there.

35. Anything good in the mod lounge? I’ve a hankerin’ for a big ol’ piece of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.

36. YUM!

37. I gots ice cream….and wine.

38. Got any cheese to go with that wine?

It HAD to be done :-)

39. Haw! *makes shifty eyes at Gaz*

40. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

You have to be careful with that “crewel” word. I think that’s what triggered the mod-ja-ma-jig.

41. Delectable morsel mouf-fuls. Mmmmmm mmmmm goo…..thud.

42. With her chain, they almost look like part of a kitten necklace.

43. I just slipped off the Great Dane. Again.

44. Love eet!!

45. Hey I want royalties, and a tinfoil hat to keep you from reading my mind anymore. I invented the word cutens eight years ago. Mimo (front) is the Chieftain Cuten, and Sherpa (the fat and fluffy girl behind him) is the Royal Cuten.

46. AWW :D I so want to gently snorgle those precious little kitties :D

I am so glad to hear that the lady who found them is able to take care of them :D I hope that both kitties have long and happy lives in their forever home :D

Please keep us all updated on those sweet little kitties, Suzanna F. :D

47. bernadine rousseau says:

3 yeqrs ago I fostered 6 that age..I called them The Bobbles they all lived/were adopted one by my next door neighbor