Things to do on St. Patrick’s Day

1. Wear something green.

2. Have a few beers.

And if you can manage both at the same time, you are officially awesome.

Hilarious face by i eated a cookie.

1. Beer Maru.

2. BEERUUUUUUUUU :mrgreen:

3. it looks like kitty drank all the beer! :(

4. HRH QueenCat says:

doesn’t matter if it’s St.Paddy’s Day or just another day, give a kitteh a box and you get instant satisfaction 2 ways – the kitteh blissfully playing & you enjoying its antics;

this kitteh looks like it may have scoffed a few – luv its expressive wee face :)

5. Cutejunkie says:

Love it, looks like that cute Japanese cat bank that steals your coins :)

6. Mary (the first) says:

That kitteh is rockin’ and rollin’!!

7. Queen of Dork says:

I LOVE this picture! This cat is all, “Yaaaaarrrrrrrghhhh! I shall burst from this box and HAVOC Is. My. Name.” And then I love the dainty paw in the top of the frame which suggests feline back up is not far behind.

8. Queenie, click the link above that says “Hilarious Face,” you can see the uncropped version of the pic, and the stripey cutie attached to the paw.

9. Fird Birfle says:

ALSO please note
    the (c. Theresa) proverbial “wack-a-doodle eyes” 8-O

10. Yup.

11. Queen of Dork says:

Yes! Noted! :)

12. HRH QueenCat says:

just like the drummer from Fleetwood Mac when he was “happy”;

he had roll-a doodle eyes

13. Mamabear says:

Queen, you took some of the words right outta my mouth. I didn’t even notice the back-up paw.

I formally submit that Theresa’s “Wack-a-doodle eyes” term oughtta be in the CO dictionary. I LOVE it.

14. Is this the kitty equivalent of waking up the next day in a bathroom somewhere?

15. Dewd, you are cut-off.

Seriously though, such a fun, gleeful face! Love it.

16. Queen of Dork says:

I am SO sorry for this off topic outburst but I live in the desert and right now at this moment:

*runs outside to feel the rain*

17. Queenie! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!! :P

18. This pic is amazingly accurate. If you look at footage of the St Patrick’s Day in New York, you see that “BLAARRGH!” face everywhere. :P

19. This looks remarkably like Bucky Katt.

20. Bwa ha ha! All he needs is a mono-fang.

21. Who knew cats came in beer boxes?
    Bella and DiDi

22. :lol: That cat looks like he/she is making sure his/her owner does not consume too much alcohol on St. Patrick’s Day :lol:

23. A cat in a box, that’s preposterous! :D