Infinite Cuteness Project Interloper

Oh someone had to go there.

What daring! What outrageousness! What arrogance! … We salute you.

Mojo says, “Ahem, leave this to the expert.”, Momo H.

Comments

1. Cousin Itt!

2. c-c-c-combo breaker!

3. Sumbuddies moush essploded.

4. womblegirl says:

he does do an impressive cousin itt impression. far cuter though, all that floof….

5. Where’s the Like button? lol

6. I believe there was a bang trim between photo 1 and photo 2 (it is the same guinea pig, is it not?). Yea; C.O. needs more adorable guinea pigs!

7. Is that a reference to King Osric, once a powerful Northman like my lord?

8. Is it just me or do Guinea Pigs have the most adorable kissy lips?

9. Oh the fluffytude!

10. Fird Birfle says:

That is sum AWESUM FLOOFAGE !!!

He/ she is more floofiness than body !!!

11. I agree, they’re extraordinarily smoochable!

12. Madame X says:

Ahem…

PEEEG LEEEPS!!!!!

That’s all.

13. Stunbunny says:

PRAY…FOR…MOJO

14. S Fredric says:

One has to love a Conan reference (Kind Osiric) in Cute Overload! Well played.

15. Wait, “Interlope”? Isn’t that a graceful, hoofed creature with horns?

16. 260Oakley says:

No, it’s two people whose plans to run off and get married failed. Oops, sorry, I’m thinking of a “Can’t-elope.”

17. Fird Birfle says:

No, no, ye’re *BOTH* out in left field. What you want, is this:

18. Emo peeg doesn’t understand why you would look at all those cats when you can look at him.

19. emmberrann says:

I thunk a canterlope was how a horse almost gallops… What?!?!!!

20. The lions ate him

21. XD

22. warrior rabbit says:

Hmm, is that Paul or Ringo?

At any rate, a very handsome peeg, with a commanding presence.

23. What a pleasant surprise,.. me Mojo man,.. <3
    Here is a video of Mojo and his "good hair days" over his life,..

24. In my Saturday morning blurr, I thought that was a dude with some really bad hair and a big beard. That’s some freaky cute, CO!

25. OMG, what an adorable video and little man! I’ve never seen an ‘emo’ guinea pig before so can’t get enough of Mojo.

26. Possibly the cutest peeg-wig I’ve seen in ages!

27. so adorable i wanta hug him