Don’t Tell, But…

Sally said she likes you.

Shhhhh. Wait!

No! Don’t look at her! She’ll know I’m telling you!

Oh, okay. Well, anyway, she really likes you. LIKE likes you. She says you’re cute!

Check box yes, because we like you, Robyn R.

Comments

1. “your cute” eh?

2. “She says *you’re* cute.” Please!

3. She says “you’re” cute.

Otherwise, adorable! ;-)

4. lol Amy, simulpost!

5. Haha, I love that the top three posters are all grammar police!

6. Can I add my own box and check maybe? :)

7. Crazy Pants says:

Thank you for the heads up, y’all! I guess I wasn’t much for book learnin’ at school!
    Have a super cute day!

8. I AM STEALING YOUR JINX
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. We like our cute grammatically correct, don’t ya know, except for the use of invented words such as snorgle, puppeh, etc.

10. Rudolph reference for the WIN!!!!!!

11. My favorite part? “Check box yes…”

I STILL send notes on occasion to my friend who works next door:

I like you. Do you like me? _____yes _____no
    You are my friend. Am I your friend? _____yes _____no
    Do you want to grab lunch today? _____yes _____no

Always good for a chuckle and I haven’t been turned down yet, no matter how busy she is that day. :D

12. Sometimes I think that if all CO posted were pictures of different sorts of squirrels, I would be more than happy! They melt my heart every time!

13. and don’t forget “sweateauw” or however ya spell the dang thing!

14. I guess that school yard romance via third person is an international thing because we had the exact same thing here in Quebec.

15. And there’s always blorpulence!

16. hmstracylee says:

d’awww
    the romance itself is as cute as these fluffy little goobers

17. Sasha's Mum says:

Alan! Al! Alan! AlanAlanAlan! Al! Alan!

18. There’s no box for maybe?!!!

19. Oy’s no’ Alan’s Steve yeah’s Steve… Steve! Steve!

20. Anonymous says:

Why couldn’t Sally say so TO him?

21. Fird Birfle says:

GASP

22. This totally just made my day! Thanks! :)

23. kibblenibble says:

I love the reference to my favorite part of my favorite animated Christmas show in the last hovertext.

24. Ahahahhaha!!!!

25. I will have to steal this. This is excellent.

26. Crazy Pants says:

I had no idea what this was. I Googled it and now my life will never be the same. Thank you so much for turning me on to Walk on the Wild Side, Sasha! I predict I will be spending way too much time watching it.

27. emmberrann says:

Never mind, CP, the grammar police love you anyway. *Pats CP gently on the shoulder*

28. crazy p, i would have backed you up if you said that you were using kid spelling.

29. Crazy Pants says:

Dang! A missed opportunity. Thanks for having my back, Sharpy.

30. Y’all have ADD. I’ll the convo back to The Cute if I must. Look at that BELLEH in the third picture!!!! Excellent future melting potential, I tell ya.

31. This talented lady observes, writes, photographs and helps a bit when needed, has educated many of us about how badly these sweet creatures are treated. Perhaps ‘Occupy’ could take up their cause and save a few of their lives. They certainly deserve better than what they get.