The Unusual Suspect

Number three, turn to your right, please…

Jess says: “Hi, this is Miss Zoe, stubbular Corgi. My 7 year old brother Ethan is so proud of his new stubby Corgi pup, especially now she is toilet trained!”

1. You know what I love? You see a pic like this on CO and think “how stubbular!!!” and then you scroll down and see that the sender-inner or one of the CO peeps also used the word “stubbular”.

It makes me feel like I belong here, among the clouds. I mean Qte, I belong among the qte …..

2. hmstracylee says:

Stubbular indeed! And I could nom those ears Clean Off!

also, wtheck is up with this login business?

3. I see I’m not the only one wondering about the log-in thing.

4. so it wasn’t just me!!!!

5. Mary (the first) says:

I didn’t have to login.. ? although it seems to have “lost” my email and name. :(

6. Gaaaaaah snarkle twilig erk!
    *brain cannae form language due to being a puddle of sparkly goo on the floor!

7. Fird Birfle says:

*wonders whether Ali-Baba might actually be of Welsh family, due to verb form….*

8. Scot, maybe? Anyway, I second the sentiment. Corgi pups are the cutest things ever ( next to kittens).

9. Ali-Baba says:

Ackshually, I’m English/French/American “mutt”! :-). But I do play at being Celtic on weekends @ ren fairs.

10. Mary (the first) says:

Ok, so, I know that corgis are stubbular but when this pic showed up, the top half of the doggeh was on the screen and I thought “cute dog!” and scolled down, expecting legs. No legs!!! Yikes!! Still very cute but a little disconcerting….

11. If you use C.O. speak in your normal conversation you might be an Overloadie !
    ( said in my best Jeff Foxworthy voice)
    And YES Birdcage you DO belong among the clouds !

12. I love buble-butt dogs!

13. Grrrr! bubble-butt dogs!!

14. Fird Birfle says:

(visualizes Michael Buble poster + corgeh puppeh = ???)

15. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Michael Buble from the rear. Fird?

16. Fird Birfle says:

@ Emmylee: perhaps, when howling to the winds??

@ jujube: “I gotcher back” (*giggle*).
    See the below (altho’ it isn’t overly revealing, as beefcake goes)

17. Does said puppeh sing or sound like Buble Firdie?

18. Mary (the first) says:

I also immediately thought of Michael Buble and wondered how he would like the term “buble-butt”.

19. His tummy is grazing the floor. :lol:

20. One of the cutest things about corgis…. On dewy mornings, they leave little slug trails thru the grass.

21. I was at the vet with a guy holding a corgi pup, & i heard him ask “how long before ……” & I truly expected the rest of the rest of the sentence to be “he grows legs?” ….. I was laughing (to myself) so hard I didn’t hear what he really asked… so it could have been about the legs…….
    are corgis doggerpillars??

22. LOL best story I heard all day!

23. I sincerely hope he knows what a corgi is and doesn’t think this is some sort of larval state for a collie.

24. Ooh! Collie larvae! I luffs eet!!!!!! <3

25. flutterby says:

Epic stubbularity !! I love Corgis – those ears, those butts….I’m melting *blorp*

26. I’m so smitten with corgi love I can hardly breathe. I MUST have a corgi of my own someday.

27. Fird Birfle says:

*Remembers when Meg posted a bit once and she used Holly Hunter’s
    “turn to the RIGHT” bit, from “Raising Arizona” film ….*

(TRULY. Meg wrote back, under/ in response to my comment/ question.
    She CONFIRMED, that that had been her intended reference :) )

28. Zoe is guilty! …of stealing my heart!!!

29. DaytimeDeb says:

Reaching for my wallet to pay bail now… and keep this puppeh under house arrest, never out of my sight!!! Criminally cute, indeed.

30. Zoe is gorgeous, and Ethan should be very proud of her!

31. Unless I’m mistaken, that beautiful Corgi of yours is a “fluffy”. I had one myself, got compliments on her all the time, even if it is considered a “fault” of the breed. Just be warned, you think she looks like a Collie now, just wait until her coat fully grows in. My had a luxurious coat of a good 3-4 inches in length, and that was with regular trimming.

32. I adore Welsh Pembroke Corgis!! They are so smart and loving. I adopted one from a rescue group in DC.

33. Fird Birfle says:

*dumbfounded that ENNYone, outside of a medical emergency, would have
    reason to turn a W.P. C. in to the humane and/ or rescue animal welfare joint.*

34. HRH Sophie, PWC extraordinaire, would like to inform you that one’s legs are only as long as they need to be. If they keep your belly from dragging on the ground after you vacuum the kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom, yard, sidewalk, and anywhere else orts might be found, then they are long enough. Those long sticks that most canines march around on are simply superfluous appendages when you are as cute as a corgi. Stubbular, indeed! We prefer “compact” and “built for torque.”

35. Egg-actly! Master Corgipants’ legs reach the ground. What more does he need?

36. JenDeyan says:

OMG! Stubbular Corgi-pup! I LOVE you!

37. I find the toilet trained thing hard to believe for such a young pup.

38. Suzy's Mom says:

How do you teach a crgi to use a toilet? Can they even jump up that high?

39. Oh my goodness, I’m in love! Those short legs kill me! How adorable is this furry friend! :)