Another Sign that Spring is Almost Here:

The snow and the ground squirrels are melting.

Gives us a warm feeling all over, Robyn R.

1. victoreia says:

He don’t look like a wicked witch!

2. Fird Birfle says:

3. JLAMusings says:

Where are the flying monkeys? :-)

4. Fird Birfle says:

*begins humming the danger melody from Wizard/ Oz*

(wonders whether I am the *ONLY* child to have hidden behind a particular
    living room chairback to protect myself, whenever the flying monkeys came onscreen….”

5. I’m confuzzled, is this more strayche or blorp? Or some unusual and wonderful combination?

Skwerl is not amused, either way.

6. Fird Birfle says:

I would go more “strayche” on this one.
    It seems to me, that “BLORP” is generally more,
    kinda, sea-lion-y, manatee-ish or hippo-ish

(Note: No, NOT “HippY-ish” !!! “HippO-ish” !!!!)

7. Electrostatic strayche. Check out the flyaway fur!

8. Blue Footed Booby says:

9. I thought ground squirrels were all named “Sandy” and lived in a pineapple under the sea.

10. Sponge Bob Reference! FTW!

11. whoops that was me :)

12. Fendi would kill for that coat! Wait, that’s not what I meant to say. I love those speckled dots so delicately layered on his back.

13. “You drive really well for a quadruped”.

I have two cats who like to site on the edges of tables or chairs like that and just dangle the front pawses…

14. But he’s melting very cutely.

15. Absolutely! How evil could he/she be wif all that qte goin’ on?

16. I’ll get you my pretty.
    And your little ground squirrel too. Mouhahahahaha!!!

17. Fird Birfle says:

18. Dig those nails! (no pun intended… well, maybe just a little)

19. Ali-Baba says:

Blorp…with jazz paws! :-)

20. We like spring but those claws scare us.
    Bella and DiDi

21. We decided to skip spring and dive right into summer. It was 87 degrees out that today. I wanna join das skwerl in the snowy-place.

22. Am I the only one who got the Spaceballs reference???? (which of course was stolen from the Wizard of Oz), but I just picture Yoghurt saying it….considering the cute little face on this fuzzy ewok! :)

23. and your little prairie dog, too

24. I never realized they were so . . . so speckle-ly!

25. Awesome photo. I wish we had them here. The ‘shooters’ tend to go for deer and wild hogs. Maybe Rachel Maddox would like to make them her critter to sponsor.