Increase Snorgle Factor, Mama

I’m givin’ ya all she’s got, Kitten!

Robyn A. is fostering this mama and her 4 kittens. You can read about Robyn’s fostering adventures at Love and Hisses.

1. I wanna be the mama. :)

2. I wanna be the behbeh.

3. I wanna be Robyn A.

4. WendyLady says:

5. Oh man… the 3/14 entry (potty series) on the Love/Hisses site is HILARIOUS.

6. I concur–the captions are perfect!

7. That’s it–I am officially dead. But I died with a smile on my face. SOOOO CUTE!

I nominate this for a matchingk tag. Wee one looks an awful lot like mom.

8. Ah man, I’m in the mod lounge. Any goldfish crackers around here?

9. Please, you underestimate the Mod Lounge. Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup!

10. Goldfish crackers in tomato soup is mighty delicious!

11. ….the teeny-tiny kitten ears…..

12. Want to nibble the teeny earsies!!

13. Here … (scoots kitten over) … let me in … there … (mushes in between mama cat’s arms) .. just … another … inch …

14. Oooshabooboooo! :)

15. What she said. :o

16. Fird Birfle says:

1: YAY Star Trek reference.
    2: YAY fostering hoomans.

17. 6Rabbits says:

If the kitteh is not getting enough snorgling, I selflessly volunteer to accept this onerous task! *carefully, gently, pries kitteh from between mama and Dash and… RUNS!*

18. *Mama cat runs after 6Rabbit, grabs kitten out of her hands and heads back home*

19. Fird Birfle says:

….”selflessly” ????

20. victoreia says:

Excuse me, but I’ll need to inspect the snorgle apparatus….let me just…get…in…here…with…Mama….

21. Cute but this photo make me miss my mom.

22. Pic’s like this make me question how Robyn can let go of any of these fosters. On the other hand, she’s got a house full of real characters and she knows that these guys will find good forever homes.

Kittens are fun, but full grown cats have just oversized personalities.

23. Brenda Nelson says:

/agree I love kittens but LOVE adult cats. Robyn is da bomb, raising these beautiful lil critters and sending them off into the world to spread the lovings.

24. Agreed. When I actually had a kitten, I couldn’t wait till she grew up so that she was a real CAT, not a fluff ball determined to hunt/kill my kleenix.

25. OMG, the kitteh is an exact, tiny replica of the mom. Coloring? Check! Little “M” on forehead? Check! Mighty whiskers? Not yet, little one!

Now I must go snorgle my pups.

26. Ears @ 10 and 2 o’clock!

27. Fird Birfle says:

Th: YOUR ears, or the kitties’ ears????

(Sorry. It HAD to be said. Really it did.)

28. My ears are at 3 and 9. :P

29. Fird Birfle says:

I KNOW that you don’t look like this guy, whose ears ARE at 3 and 9:

30. Thank God! :)

31. The playing panda, the faucet kitty, and now this! Cute Overload is batting 1000 today!

32. I’ve often wondered what my gray tabby girls looked like when they were kittens. I bet they looked exactly like that little kitten (x2).
    Oh, one of them just stepped on the printer “on” button again, and is freaking out over the noise. Again. I guess they’re still kind of kittens.

33. the other jen says:

aaahnnn. love love happy happy. fuzzy fuzzy purry purry. snorgle snorgle.

34. SlaveToCat says:

I can feel the purring from here.

35. Mamabear says:

Heart-meltingly cute. Coszy-coszy!

36. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Hi y’all, formerly Noelegy here, but now my “Noelegy” login isn’t working.

I wasn’t previously acquainted with Robyn’s blog, but I am in luv with both her kitties and her writing style. I also luv her big ol’ Great Pyrenees dogs, George and Gracie.

37. I had the same problem, Noelegy. I was “Teresa”, now “tspan”. I email “” about the problem. Then I was able to get in using “”. I have no idea what is going on. I had no trouble before.

38. It’s the tineeest tabbee of them all!

39. Fird Birfle says:

40. As someone who has worked in a kitten nursery for several years I can tell you all that with kitten season approaching, most shelters are probably looking for foster families. It’s a wonderful chance to help some little guys get a great start at a wonderful life.

41. I have followed Robyn’s blog since the True Blood 6 (I even donated to help with their surgeries!). Robyn has the best sense of humor…and gotta love her husband, Fred. Start following it and you too will be hooked! We love you Robyn!!!

42. Rousing round of “Soft Kitty”? Anyone?

43. Fird Birfle says:

Do I have a link for you, hilz !!!! Enjoy.

44. skippymom says:

This looks just like me and Chloe in the morning when we are in the cuddle zone, before I have to wrench myself out of bed.

45. Fird Birfle says:

*melts into mound of syrupy goo*

46. Fird Birfle says:

[PS to sk’ mom: above was in sincerity not cynicism :) ]