We Are Dealing With a Master of Disguise!

Waaait. Is that really you, Fluffykins?

(arf! arf!)

Your voice sounds, funny.

We almost fell for it, Jill M. and your accomplice, Dolly Parton.

Comments

1. It’s Teddy Salad!

2. Ali-Baba says:

Wee Westie works white weally well! ;-)

3. There used to be a westie (named Mae Westie) at my Lily’s doggy daycare and she was always insanely thrilled to see me. I figured out it was because she knew I was Lily’s driver and she’d be able to spend the day with her leetle buddy. :)

4. bob drummond says:

Somebody is using Westie as a cover-up and hiding behind him/her !!!!

5. I can’t resist beeping that little black nosicle, here I go … beeeep!

6. AWWWW! Mae Westie…LOVE IT. And just awwww to happy puppers.

7. Face…eeesss… irresistibuhls… perkypuppehearsperkypupehearsperkypuppehears… Cute level: topped off for the week!

8. Drat–you beat me to it!

This is the all time cutest disguise.

9. oh… scruffeh puppeh!
    my goodness! she ees steelingk my soul!

(plus, I’m half-tempted to ask re Miss Parton’s, um, endowments… but I won’t…)

10. Do you mean her great big… eyes?

11. and the ears, too, of course…
    *cough*

sorry y’all – I’m 12, apparently.

12. I’m loving the jumper. Is it hand-knitted?

13. skippymom says:

bmc, over here we call it a sweateauw.

14. Well, to translate: a jumpeauw

15. skippymom says:

Ah, very well done.

16. cellarmouse says:

dollie parton & mae westie?…do westies have barrel chests?…

17. skippymom says:

(of course, she still hasn’t gotten an answer to her question)

18. There is enough BEEP for everyone. And enough BOOP I dare say.

19. OMG! This was clearly placed here to torture me. We are picking up our new westie puppy from the breeder on March 24th. I am SO excited, totally can’t wait. We’re naming her Pepper. Perhaps I shall send in pics!

20. I’m in moderashuns! What did I say? Torture? Pepper? Pepper torture?

21. Fird Birfle says:

no, no, they’re “Huuuuuuuuuuuge……tracts of land” !!!!

[see M.Python/ H. Grail, with king and fey princie-poo/ "curtains" scene]

22. In the immortal words of the immortal Miss P, “It takes a whole lot of $$ to look this cheap!”

23. This one, I believe, is a pulloveauw.

24. Fird Birfle says:

YAY for looking cheap!!!!

— Wait a minute, that didn’t end up sounding so good ….. 8-O

25. Bumble the Bunny says:

bonus points for matchinks the dog with the cardi! :L

26. Robin Kiesel says:

Wes, wis is twue

27. should we bust out the pompoms?

28. *snerk* You said bust.

29. glad ya caught that, Th. ;)

30. Glad to hear it!

Beep! Boop!

31. Das whut I thot!

32. Fird Birfle says:

“Peter Pepper picked a Westie ….perhaps she shall send in pics ….”

also, Ayeesha….the Big Green Moderayshun Machine gets all tangled and spooked by the word “breEd-” (with any ending),
    due to many commEntr0versies about people who do bad brEeding Things with animals.

33. *Golf claps to you all*

I actually have no idea why we call them “jumpers”, either.

Now, to my question………..

34. I think the dictionarily-correct spelling of puppeh also gets you into trubs with the B.G.M.M.

35. Lerrinus says: