We Are Dealing With a Master of Disguise!

Waaait. Is that really you, Fluffykins?

(arf! arf!)

Your voice sounds, funny.

We almost fell for it, Jill M. and your accomplice, Dolly Parton.

1. It’s Teddy Salad!

2. Ali-Baba says:

Wee Westie works white weally well! ;-)

3. Robin Kiesel says:

Wes, wis is twue

4. There used to be a westie (named Mae Westie) at my Lily’s doggy daycare and she was always insanely thrilled to see me. I figured out it was because she knew I was Lily’s driver and she’d be able to spend the day with her leetle buddy. :)

5. AWWWW! Mae Westie…LOVE IT. And just awwww to happy puppers.

6. bob drummond says:

Somebody is using Westie as a cover-up and hiding behind him/her !!!!

7. I can’t resist beeping that little black nosicle, here I go … beeeep!

8. Drat–you beat me to it!

This is the all time cutest disguise.

9. There is enough BEEP for everyone. And enough BOOP I dare say.

10. Glad to hear it!

Beep! Boop!

11. Face…eeesss… irresistibuhls… perkypuppehearsperkypupehearsperkypuppehears… Cute level: topped off for the week!

12. oh… scruffeh puppeh!
    my goodness! she ees steelingk my soul!

(plus, I’m half-tempted to ask re Miss Parton’s, um, endowments… but I won’t…)

13. Do you mean her great big… eyes?

14. and the ears, too, of course…

sorry y’all – I’m 12, apparently.

15. Fird Birfle says:

no, no, they’re “Huuuuuuuuuuuge……tracts of land” !!!!

[see M.Python/ H. Grail, with king and fey princie-poo/ “curtains” scene]

16. In the immortal words of the immortal Miss P, “It takes a whole lot of $$ to look this cheap!”

17. Fird Birfle says:

YAY for looking cheap!!!!

— Wait a minute, that didn’t end up sounding so good ….. 8-O

18. should we bust out the pompoms?

19. *snerk* You said bust.

20. glad ya caught that, Th. ;)

21. I’m loving the jumper. Is it hand-knitted?

22. *Golf claps to you all*

I actually have no idea why we call them “jumpers”, either.

Now, to my question………..

23. skippymom says:

bmc, over here we call it a sweateauw.

24. Well, to translate: a jumpeauw

25. skippymom says:

Ah, very well done.

26. This one, I believe, is a pulloveauw.

27. skippymom says:

(of course, she still hasn’t gotten an answer to her question)

28. cellarmouse says:

dollie parton & mae westie?…do westies have barrel chests?…

29. OMG! This was clearly placed here to torture me. We are picking up our new westie puppy from the breeder on March 24th. I am SO excited, totally can’t wait. We’re naming her Pepper. Perhaps I shall send in pics!

30. I’m in moderashuns! What did I say? Torture? Pepper? Pepper torture?

31. Fird Birfle says:

“Peter Pepper picked a Westie ….perhaps she shall send in pics ….”

also, Ayeesha….the Big Green Moderayshun Machine gets all tangled and spooked by the word “breEd-” (with any ending),
    due to many commEntr0versies about people who do bad brEeding Things with animals.

32. I think the dictionarily-correct spelling of puppeh also gets you into trubs with the B.G.M.M.

33. Bumble the Bunny says:

bonus points for matchinks the dog with the cardi! :L

34. Das whut I thot!