Mint Out of the Box

Ooooh! Look at that. It’s in perfect condition.

Thanks for the delivery, Stephanie J

Comments

1. DanBenZvi says:

You really can get *anything* from Amazon these days…

2. Nice packing–that pup should be delivered without damage!

One of our cats likes to gnaw on corn starch packing peanuts. He’ll chew away at one, and eventually it melts enough so that his tongue starts sticking to the roof of his mouth. At that point, he makes really loud smacking sounds, and the rest of us look at him funny. We don’t let him do this often–just when we want some cheap entertainment.

3. skippymom says:

Cheap entertainment is one of the main reasons to have cats.

4. victoreia says:

Don’t let your cats read that! They’ll get revenge! (Not that I’ve done anything like that. No, that’s not a cat scar…….)

5. skippymom says:

Cheap entertainment is also one of my cats’ main reasons to have me as their mom.
    In fact, I think it’s a little moreso on their side.

6. skippymom says:

The pup is so “mint” that it is packed in mint-flavored packing peanuts. (Or is that so obvious that I look like a total doofus pointing it out?)

7. SlaveToCat says:

Mint Chocolate Pup Ice Cream. nom nom nom

8. Giant mess on the floor in 3…2…1…squirrel!

9. My bet is that there will be some hangers-on, on the pup’s hiney, when he or she gets out of the box.

10. oh, goody…my “Snofake Pup” figurine has finally arrived!!!!

11. I love the little tailio poking out!!

12. Fird Birfle says:

Just reading the title before seeing the pic:

1: Figured at first it would be a NTM Production
    (when you create that impression, Crazy Pants, you’re doing GOOD THINGS :) )
    2: Also figured that it wuz gonna be a ferret …
    3: Re. the hoovertext: IT IS an “action” figure!!!!

13. Alice Shortcake says:

I didn’t even notice the tailio until you mentioned it!

14. Checks to see if the postman’s been today – nope – there’s still hope I’ll get a pupper-packed-in-peanuts today!

15. What do you mean, “Body Sold Separately?”

16. ScoutsMom says:

Is there a body in there or is it just a head and tail? Maybe the owner needed replacement parts.

17. Bwaaa-haaaa! :D

18. ShadedCatLady says:

Has Maru been given the opportunity to play in a big box filled with peanuts? Or is that considered a house keeping etiquette no no?

19. cellarmouse says:

hah…

20. Fird Birfle says:

Look!! The invoice also says “Some Assembly Required” :)

21. It’s a mutually beneficial relationship–as it should be!

22. one assumes his name is ‘Peanut’

23. Fird Birfle says:

*snerkity snerk, snerk!!!*

*waves pompoms*

“luscher WINS tha Innernets, today, IMO”