WHAT! IS! THAT?

Welcome back to this week’s episode of everybody’s favorite game show. Last week’s show results proved many of you are animal savvy! More than 2500 votes and over 41% of you picked the correct animal, a tarsier. Let’s see how you do this week.

Tic toc. Tic toc. Buzzzzz! Time’s up.

This week our hint comes in the form of a riddle: My youth is spotty, but as I mature I can get horny.

Have you got it? Answer below!

If you answered, b. a fawn, you are correct!
Brought to you by Em.

Comments

1. biscuithead says:

I’m conflicted. I don’t know whether I’d beep the schnozzle or nom the ears first.

2. Fird Birfle says:

He/she is a-DEER-able!!!

And I was unable to determine his/ her species, from his/ her eyeball!!!

3. Fird Birfle says:

A true CO-er at heart!!!

4. victoreia says:

Shouldn’t that be “b. a fawn”? (Cuz I don’t c a kid…..)

Thank you, I’ll be here the rest of the day!

5. Psst: you mean “it’s b. a fawn!” not c.

6. Fird Birfle says:
  7. biscuithead says:

As conflicts go, it could be so much worse! :)

8. joools in PDX says:

But it haz a oval pupil… I didn’t know deer had oval pupils. I learned something new today, can I go home now?

9. Crazy Pants says:

Hi joools in PDX. I didn’t either, ’til I looked it up. Turns out goats and deer are in the same family, Bovidae. If you’re interested, see Wikipedia for more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovid. Thanks for playing!

10. interesting…but goat pupils are far more scary, in my opinion. Oval looks cute, but those dark rectangles are so very “We are going to devour your soul…and all clothing made of natural fibres on your being at present!”

Let’s be honest, if they wanted to, goats could very much be the Earth equivilant of Daleks.

11. Crazy Pants says:

Thank you so much, victoreia! I was so caught up by your cleverness, it took me a while to realize that you were catching an error I made!
    Thanks for your intelligence and hilariosity. Yep, just made that word up.

12. Mamabear says:

I’m going to try them at the same time.

Also, I never get these right!

13. Starfish says:

Except I don’t think a goat would have as many problems with stairs…

14. Is it just me or do deer look even cuter when they’re wearing dog collars?

15. bob drummond says:

You got a point there Stormy ! Any one could look good in a dog collar !
    Just beware of the D-O-G-C-A-T-C-H-E-R- !

16. I knew it wasn’t a giraffe calf because, as we all know, they are born wearing ridiculously thick false eyelashes. :)

17. Whaaa? And no scritching on the tiny chin and see the bottom lip wibble-wibble? Am I the only crazy enough to like it? Or maybe it’s CO-itis gone too far…?

18. D’aaww a deer, A baby deer!
    Ray, a drop of golden sun

19. victoreia says: