WANTED!

- For cookie stealing, homework chewing and blanket hogging after midnight -

The Good,

The Bad,

and the Pugly.

Please report any sightings immediately to Rachael F., Mary K. & Cupcakes, Lina T. & Azuki

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

Love those Clint Beastwood films.

2. They are the Three Amigos

3. I have to ask…can one truly trust any cat?

4. skippymom says:

Hey, I’ll put my Mod Squad (Chloe, Franny, and Eddy) on the job! They track down bad guys all the time.

5. AHHH! Love the pug’s side eye. I get that from my Boxer ALL the time.

6. Sad kitteh is sad… [sniff] :(

7. + 1 billion internets for a reference to one of my favorite movie.

Of course, from now on whenever I see Lee Van Cleef in “Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo”, I see a Perisan kitty.

8. TrixandSam says:

I think we need Theresa to work her video clip magic to bring us a snippet of that movie’s theme song. (I dare not try a verbal representation to what is truly a movie audio gem.)

9. TrixandSam says:

This post makes me want spaghetti for dinner.

10. skippymom says:

I’ve been trying all day to decide what to make for dinner, and spaghetti sounds good. Come on over if you want.

11. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, that’s what I thought too. More sad than bad. So beautiful, though!

12. Chloe, Franny, and Eddy are cats so that should be The Mood Squad. :-)

13. belphebe says:

Here’s a fun version of the theme song. I think someone posted a link to it here sometime ago, and I keep going back to this song:

Don’t know if the link will embed or redirect. Hopefully it does one or the other!

14. With apologies to Ennio Morricone:

Mewmewmewmeeew.

Bow-wow-wow.

Mewmewmewmeeew.

Bow-wow-WOW!

M-m-m-mew!

Bow-wow-ow-ow.

Mewmewmewmeeew.

BOW-wow-wow.

[Ooh! Aah! Ooh!]

15. MamaDawn in Tulsa says:

This is full of win!!

16. I prefer the CO versions, but:

17. Kitties can’t help themselves; they just love to be bad!

18. belphebe says:

Ah yes, that’s what’s missing from the Ukelele version: the drum beat in the background. When I hear it, I can picture Clint Eastwood on horseback.

I once named a ferret Tuco. It was a much better ferret name than Blondie, the name the ferret originally had. Although, he was more a trouble maker than an “ugly” critter.

I think I’ll take that sad kitty home with me so we can curl up and watch the movie together.

19. Yum! Count me in! Can I bring Trix and Sam with me???

20. Tractatus Blorpico-Philosophicus says:

does anyone know, is the 1st pic a young schipperke?

also, on the commentroversy front, aren’t voles much tinier than the critter being escorted by that ermine? enquiring minds want to know!

21. Bravo to belphebe AND Theresa!! Standing-O for HP, who did the impossible!

22. Fird Birfle says:

Well, of COURSE one CAN trust a cat.

Whether it is WISE to do so, …. 8-O

23. For my encore, I’d like to perform Morricone’s title track to L’uccello dalle piume di cristallo, rendered in cheeps, clucks, squawks, and quacks.

/* ducks, runs, and high-tails it out of here */

24. Oh, verrrry good, HP.

25. WANTED indeed! I want puppers numero uno for myself!

26. belphebe says:

Hmmm, My comment still seems to be in the mod lounge. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to misspell “Ukulele”.

27. KittyAdventures says:

I think it is a pocket gopher bigger than a vole smaller than a mole

28. momazilla says:

#2 is also wanted for clawing the furniture.

29. bob drummond says:

Uh ,guys , I think you’re on the wrong page !!!

30. I know, Sarade :D That is why I so badly want to snorgle that little white kitty :D

31. Tractatus Blorpico-Philosophicus says:

Thx, KA! Elderflower margarita on me in the lounge!