And the Kick is Good!

…Going for a field goal attempt…the defense has lined up… There’s the snap. Right down the middle! Like it was shot out of a cannon! And it’s over!

Another victory for Ant

1. kibblenibble says:

What happened to teh piggeh? I’m confuzzled. Qte tailio wiggles BTW.

2. So many pigskin jokes…

3. 260Oakley says:

A family of little loinbackers

4. Alexandra says:

Wow, I am still laughing about this!!! Thank you for the joke!!!

5. HA!!

6. Piggly-wiggly tails!

7. wagging at full speed!

8. Mamabear says:

OK, I’m sorry, I got a kick out of this clip.

Reminded me of the Leonard Smalls scene in Raising Arizona. One minute, the lizard is there, then suddenly, it’s gone.

9. You really ought to check out Randall “Tex” Cobb on IMDB. Not only was he a pretty good actor but he was a great fighter and almost had a chance at Ali, but broke his arm defending a friend in a bar brawl and couldn’t be ready in time for the bout. Quite a guy.

10. Pigs DO fly!

11. :-D

12. Wow, don’t make Mom mad!

13. What a squeaker!

Poor piggy. Can I go hug him and make him feel better?

14. Yaya is my mummy’s name! ;-)

15. Ali-Baba says:

Awwww, nertz! I was gonna say that!
    Can we take turns w/Spotty?! :-)

16. Ali-Baba says:

D’oh! I meant Pinky!

17. i don’t understand what happened here. the mama pig barely even nudged!

18. Transpogue says:

It looks like the piglette was startled more that anything, so a little mama nudge combined with a “jump back” created said flying piglette.

19. kibblenibble says:

Oh! I get it, now. Thanks, Transpogue. I still feel sowwy for the leetle pig. (Pun intended, best I can do. :roll: )

20. Awww, MOM!

21. Why, yes, he says sowcastically, they ARE beginning to wean off: goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

22. Love how everyone scrambles except the one piglet in the middle, who doesn’t even care.

23. !!!!

24. michelle b adams says:

may i please have the one with the little spots???? ‘k, thank you.

25. Nope, it’s already taken.

26. Mamabear says:

That’s right…by me!

*snatches piggeh*

27. The polka spots killed meeeeee!!!!

28. Mesmerized by those wiggling pig tails and almost missed what happened. Poor little piggy wiggly.

29. Don’t know why this reminds me of the panda sneeze….

30. Mamabear says:

It kinda does, don’t it?! I think it’s the instantaneousness of it and the shock of the audience. No matter how hard I try to pause it with bebeh in mid-fling, I just can’t.

Also, the tiny squeak slays me!

31. OMG I lol’d!

32. Chris B. says:

Talk about tossing the ole pigskin around….

33. That’s one jumpy little piggy!

34. Awesome!!

35. Ps that comment was meant to go under the Raising Arizona clip. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve watched this little piggy and I’m still laughing!

36. Stacey Mueller says:

OMG I have watched this 15 times today and it gets funnier each time because I know what is coming. I have mascara on my cheeks from crying.

37. Ps my comment below was meant to be in reply to you… Am I right or am I right? Mental note…. Buy waterproof mascara. Or get bf equally hooked and never need to wear makeup again!!

38. How are there not more comments? This is possibly the funniest thing I’ve ever seen and could possibly bring about world peace if shown to the right people??! I can’t get through the day without watching it at least five times!