Spring Forward, Fall Down

Just a reminder, U.S. cuteologists: Daylight Saving Time began today at 2 AM, so be sure to set your clocks ahead one hour (and shift your bed about six inches to the ri… oops, never mind).

Don’t be late, Neopatra!

Comments

1. goaticilious!

2. or apparently sheeptastic.

3. SPROING!

4. Mary (the first) says:

I literally said “bonk!” out loud at the end.. to no one home.. (wish I had a goat sproinging on my bed to talk to!)

5. It’s Bambi! Isn’t this a CO Encore Presentayshe?

6. kibblenibble says:

Mary, I said, “Ouchy!” I, too, wished for a sproinging goat. :-)

7. 260Oakley says:

It’s back in honor of Leap Year.

8. Nice jumping! Spring is here! We have wristwatches so we never lose track of time. Our humans set them ahead today.

9. ….and here I giggled out loud at the end. I used to have pet goats when I visited relatives in India….
    but then again, I also had pet dogs…cats…cows…pretty much anything that had fuzz on it, it became my pet to bring home. I’m sure my relatives loved that ;)

10. numnumnums says:

I love Bambi!

11. Fird Birfle says:

“Boing-y Boing-y Boing-y BOING” !!!

*waves pompoms for Bambi and for Bambi’s peeps*

(wonders whether Bambi’s peeps have contacted the Box Spring / Mattress
    Industry to create a Hollywood career for Bambi ….)

12. It’s not hard to guess how much those people really love their goat but I just hope that nice white duvet is machine washable :lol:

13. Eep! And Irony! I couldn’t find ‘Where’s Bee?’

14. Oopsie! Needs some more practice of the lurkensproingen.

15. Must be a Serta mattress
    One ….two …..three…..yawn……fourrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

16. Spring! Spring! Sprin…..!

17. Kari Callin says:

SPROING!
    BAAA!
    SPROINGA SPROING!
    BAAAAAA!
    SPROII…GAAA!

18. Peeps, Peeps, Peeps…she is not a goat… She is a barbados black belly SHEEP, the best sheep in the whole world. I know because i have some. THey are gentle sweet souls.. and they are soo cute.

She is Lamb-a-licious. Bounce Bambi Bounce!

19. Canadianmary says:

Umm, not just the US has daylight saving time…
    Your neigbours to the north of you, (CANADA ), also puts clocks forward at this time…

20. Sproing forward. Sleep in late.

21. Perhaps: North American cuteologists?

But I don’t know what they do in Mexico…

22. Lol. The Ending. Classic. ROFL.

23. Yeah, i hate it when kids jump on the bed.

24. Ackshally, shouldn’t she shift the bed six inches to the LEFT?

25. PS Here’s Bea, I think (clomp clomp clomp)

26. Wouldn’t you love to see Bambi on a trampoline?

27. 260Oakley says:

Do you let them jump on your bed???

28. I wouldn’t want to get kicked by that sheep!

29. “Yeah, doc, I’ve tried counting sheep, but for some reason I can’t get past one.”

30. skippymom says:

Aw crap. I thought I was all set with four cats, but now I have a desperate need for a sheep.

31. Depends whether you stand facing the foot of the bed or the head of the bed!

32. skippymom says:

KA, I really need to come and visit your place.

33. LOL No … there will be no Lambs bouncing on my beds.. but they do bounce all over with each other when we have babies around.

34. Skippymom you are welcome to come over anytime.

35. I’m feeling too pedantic today but that’s actually a lamb, not a kid.

BUT OMG OMG <3 <3 SO CUTE. ;D

36. Ah good, I wasn’t the first one. XD When it said “kids” jump on the bed but then it was CLEARLY a lamb I was thrown a bit but then the cuteness took over and I didn’t care anymore. <3

37. old goatlady says:

Ummm, psst! It’s a sheep! Something I learned the other day….I don’t know if it’s universally true or not, but….sheep’s tails hang down, goats’ tails point up. The more you know…..

38. KA can I come play with the sheep? Pretty please??

39. skippymom says:

Can we ALL come for lunch next Thursday?

40. Fird Birfle says:

Should we share one, sk’mom?

41. Yay! *There’s* BeA, even avec extry clompage.
    Thanks, Theresa, .

42. Am I stupid? I watched this twice and laughed (ya belly laughed) both times when the baby fell off the bed. What’s wrong with me?

43. That sheep has got some skillz. Until the end. lol