Finding Your Bliss

This is pretty good. Got a blankie, comfy chair, some sunshine, but it’s not quite right.

Oh yeah. This is better. I am so much more zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Becky’s pup is named Humphrey Bogart. Here’s lookin’ at you, kid.

Comments

1. those freckles on his nose are too much.

2. *melts*

I want! I want!!! *grabbie hands*

*steals puppeh and hides*

3. Ali-Baba says:

Look over there, it’s a blue crested whoop-adoo!
    *grabs puppers, runs & giggles* ;-)

4. Birdcage says:

I wish someone would squoze me. I have freckles on my nose. Why does no one ever squoze me?????? WHY, WHY??????

5. Actually, the whole situation is not quite right because *I* am not there with the puppers.

I need to go to my happy place (which, as it happens, this handsome pooch is inhabiting), before I lose my schmidt and throttle someone. So I headed on over to CO to locate my zen and shoehorn it back into my life.

6. that’s the stuff dreams are made on!

7. *opens trapdoor*
    whoops!
    *snatches puppers out of the air while Ali drops, Wile E Coyote style ;)*
    muah hahahaha!

8. I am so jealous of Becky! I would love to have a dog, especially one as cute as little Humphrey here…

9. {{{{Squeeeeeeze!}}}}

10. Oh I love this! Humphrey is as cute as a button, all tucked into his snuggly place. What a sweetie.

11. Ali-Baba says:

Ommmmmmnamacutse!

12. Of all the cute joint in all the towns in all the world, he walks into mine.

13. Fird Birfle says:

1: puppeh seems Corgi-ish (which are always off the charts-cute)
    2: on my story on tv (Young/ Restless), the “elegant, chic, young newlywed” couple have a small cute puppeh named Humphrey, too !!!

14. Fird Birfle says:

*observes emmylee and tracylee and Ali-Baba, with a resigned, yet secretly admiring facial expreshe*

*sighs*

*strides off into the sunset*

15. I Haz a Funny Bone says:

Someday HB will only be able to dream of fitting into that space; but for now, bliss is all there is. Nice.

(Bonus for word that should replace “bliss” in the song!)

16. cellarmouse says:

what f.b. said… but more like walks gimpily like an old lady into the den…

17. Can’t wait to see him in person!

18. The Original Jane says:

Now I finally know what that extra material between the recliner seat and footrest is for – a doggie hammock! They really need to explain these things in the furniture stores. In fact, I think they are missing out on a lot of sales by not pointing out this feature.

19. kibblenibble says:

Been a looong time since I been squozed myself, Birdcage. :-(

20. *slips next post over to grab the minkee and the kitteh while everyone’s distracted*

21. Kallisto73 says: