Finding Your Bliss

This is pretty good. Got a blankie, comfy chair, some sunshine, but it’s not quite right.

Oh yeah. This is better. I am so much more zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Becky’s pup is named Humphrey Bogart. Here’s lookin’ at you, kid.

1. those freckles on his nose are too much.

2. *melts*

I want! I want!!! *grabbie hands*

*steals puppeh and hides*

3. Ali-Baba says:

Look over there, it’s a blue crested whoop-adoo!
    *grabs puppers, runs & giggles* ;-)

4. *opens trapdoor*
    *snatches puppers out of the air while Ali drops, Wile E Coyote style ;)*
    muah hahahaha!

5. Fird Birfle says:

*observes emmylee and tracylee and Ali-Baba, with a resigned, yet secretly admiring facial expreshe*

*strides off into the sunset*

6. cellarmouse says:

what f.b. said… but more like walks gimpily like an old lady into the den…

7. *slips next post over to grab the minkee and the kitteh while everyone’s distracted*

8. Birdcage says:

I wish someone would squoze me. I have freckles on my nose. Why does no one ever squoze me?????? WHY, WHY??????

9. {{{{Squeeeeeeze!}}}}

10. kibblenibble says:

Been a looong time since I been squozed myself, Birdcage. :-(

11. Actually, the whole situation is not quite right because *I* am not there with the puppers.

I need to go to my happy place (which, as it happens, this handsome pooch is inhabiting), before I lose my schmidt and throttle someone. So I headed on over to CO to locate my zen and shoehorn it back into my life.

12. that’s the stuff dreams are made on!

13. I am so jealous of Becky! I would love to have a dog, especially one as cute as little Humphrey here…

14. Oh I love this! Humphrey is as cute as a button, all tucked into his snuggly place. What a sweetie.

15. Ali-Baba says:

16. Of all the cute joint in all the towns in all the world, he walks into mine.

17. Fird Birfle says:

1: puppeh seems Corgi-ish (which are always off the charts-cute)
    2: on my story on tv (Young/ Restless), the “elegant, chic, young newlywed” couple have a small cute puppeh named Humphrey, too !!!

18. I Haz a Funny Bone says:

Someday HB will only be able to dream of fitting into that space; but for now, bliss is all there is. Nice.

(Bonus for word that should replace “bliss” in the song!)

19. Can’t wait to see him in person!

20. The Original Jane says:

Now I finally know what that extra material between the recliner seat and footrest is for – a doggie hammock! They really need to explain these things in the furniture stores. In fact, I think they are missing out on a lot of sales by not pointing out this feature.

21. Kallisto73 says: