Can You See Me Now?

Hi snow lubbers! I’m your tour guide, Frosty Fox, and I’m going to show you around our ski village. Here, is the base of the mountain. Over there, are the ski lifts. To get to the ski lodge go past the sport shop, you’ll see the coffee shop beside it, to the right of the sauna, next to the pizza parlour on the left of the first aid station (I think) just beyond the skating rink before the parking lot.

If you get lost – just follow me!

All whitey then, Ant

Comments

1. sunnylessmum says:

Breathtaking beauty – and, bleen!

2. Fluffy, fluffy tailo!

3. Chihgirl says:

Awww…I would follow this beautiful boy anywhere…

4. best in show!

pretty surprised the AKC doesn’t have a breed that looks prezackly like this

there are some albino pom/huskoid/shelty/sammy types, but their tails don’t meet the standard

(hed tilt)

5. OMG…. so pretty……where was this taken and how?

6. So prosh!
    Can I have him pweese?!
    Kthxbai.

7. cellarmouse says:

those little arctic foxes work hard for a livin’…i don’t think they be skiing & saunaing…

8. Fird Birfle says:

For some reason I’m suddenly struck to tawk baybee tawk.

Him (her?) so PWETTY !!!!
    [or, if he's a macho type, "handsome". But there isn't any
    Babytawk equivalent of that]

And him/ her DOES have
    rather a “concerned concierge” expwesshyon on him/her face :)

9. Oh come ON! What does one have to do to get foxes to sat at one’s feet and pose????

10. Michelle says:

Looks like my Bear – Standard American Eskimo- except that Bear has that lovely curled Spitz tail. But all the white fluff, smoochy black nose, and soulful dark eyes are spot on :)

11. Mary (the first) says:

Looks like he’s left a trail of droppings to follow to the lodge….

12. snoopysnake says:

So precious! God was having a good day when He made this fox!

13. This sweet foxy fox could almost make me love snow….I did say almost right? :-)

14. sunnylessmum says:

Well, love to look at snow anyway right? Who needs to be IN all the freezing white stuff, says the girl from Chicago who now thankyouverymuch, resides in CA :)

15. For me, this will always be Townson.

16. hot tams says:

AAAAWWWWW!!!

17. stbernardmom says:

Foxes are soooo cool. We had a Saint Bernard pup once that had some nerve damage in his back legs and couldnt walk real well. One of our ‘pet’ foxes used to come lay by him on the grassy bank outside our home in the Wyoming mountains.

18. Oh my, I lof heeem!!

19. abelian says:
  20. What a beautiful creature. Just amazing.

21. How lovely that must have been.

22. I want one!