Ready for Your Dance Lesson?

Madame Bunnianka will teach you bubble boogie. First, we shampoo shuffle. Next, we shimmy-shake. Then, we’re ready for celebratory towel tango. And, we end with funky binky!

Bustin’ out the bunny moves with Ant.

1. Truly, wet animals prove they are all fur! Eet’s just a leetle furry licorice stick!
    Adorbs, legit!

2. The Original Jane says:

Yup, it always remains a surprise to see how tiny some animals are without their fur (some birds w/o feathers).

3. The little peanut!! She’s so clean, there’s just nothing left!!! Well, must dry her off, get her warm and toasty, and give her a good fluffing so she’s back to herself again. Love that her shampoo is called Squeaky Clean!!

4. 260Oakley says:

I think a little hip hop would be more like it.

5. cellarmouse says:

and what about the bunny hop…

6. Oh. My. God. The bunneh is to tinnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Head esploded into a mijillion tineee pieces! >.<

7. Victoria, mom to 5 rats says:

He looks like a Pez Candy dispenser!

8. SlaveToCat says:

I was thinking Chocolate Bunny Rabbit. Please don’t eat the ears….

9. Chocolate Bunny 1: My butt hurts.
    Chocolate Bunny 2: What?

10. Groannnn! :lol:

11. Theresa says:

What? :P

12. Yes, SlaveToCat, that is exactly what this little one looks like–with a white chocolate nose!

13. Mamabear says:

You, ma’am, are genius! He DOES look like one!

14. 6Rabbits says:

She’s so tiiiiiiiiiiny! Bawh…poor ditter bebeh…

15. Not much bun under all that floof. Nevertheless, cute baby bunny. Very cute indeed.

16. Once A Fish says:

Splish splash I was taking a bath…

17. Eh, this looks like a real life bunny head pez dispenser.

18. To both Victoria Rat Mom and Chanpon: I would worry just a leetle bit about the “Pez” this dispenser dispensed. Licorice-flavored? I think no-ot! (sing-song)

19. There is something of that nature floating around in the sink.

20. skippymom says:

It’s just a Baby Ruth.

21. Fird Birfle says:

“something of that nature” = :)

22. Cinnabun toast flavored. Didn’t you see the other post?

23. SlaveToCat says:

EEewwww toothpaste covered faucet. Wonder if it is carrot flavored?

Ant give uncle Maru a call, he knows a good cleaning service.

24. I think it is just soap bubbles — not toothpaste. No worries. Bathing baby bunnies is messy buisness!

25. That’s almost Cute or Sad. It looks so skinny from the water.

26. Such a cutie! I’ve always wondered what my two little ones would look like if they got wet. This answers that question!

27. Meredith says:

Cute, but never bathe a bunny! That owner should learn about rabbits if they’re going to own one.

28. Chris B. says:

The bunny might have needed it. Several of my bunnies got baths on a regular basis and one loved to swim. Ever tried to keep a white bunny white….She usually got a bath after romping and digging in the back yard. They can get dirty real fast.

29. Theresa says:

Didn’t you tell her she was white? :P

30. The makers of “Squeaky Clean” would disagree with you. Hope there’s truth to advertising in that name.

31. I saw some at least one rabbit raisin floating in the bubbles, so it’s quite possible that bunbun needed a bit of help cleaning something icky out of their furs.

32. Crystal says:

Bunny owner here! Sometimes you just have to bathe the bunny. My girl got the pewpy butts once and I had to give her a bath to get it all off. I spoke with the vet first and she said it was ok, just not to make a habit of it. And yes, she looked pretty much just like that. All floof and no body. ^_^

33. My little Pochi needed to be bathed after a particularly messy “digestive incident”. He was hilariously teeny when wet. It was all I could do to keep him in the sink so it was impossible to take photos. He fluffed right up again when dry. I miss that little sweetie.

34. Tall girl says:

Maybe he got into something messy… Dumped something on himself and there was no other choice. I like to give folks the benefit of the doubt!

35. Never say never. You don’t know the circumstances under which the bath took place. I had a bunny that had explosive diarrhea and was covered in it — of course I bathed her; she would never have been able to get off herself.

36. I had the same thing happen when I was fostering baby bunnies. One in particular was near death, but had to be cleaned from the diarrhea he had. I made sure to use nice and warm water and the second we were done wrapped him up in a towel and got the blow drying out and used it on warm (not hot) setting and kept it a good distance to not have the heat hurt him. He actually enjoyed the blow dryer to my surprise. I had to do this a few times because of his sickness, and I’m happy to say he made it through the troubles and is alive and well. :)

37. agrees with meredith – unless bun bun is sick, refrain from bathing the buns! They are not meant to be soggy. I am sure he/she would love a good brushing though!

38. it’s like that hare is barely there! I call bunnanigans.

39. Theresa says:

I see what you did there.

40. doomchild says:

Oh my. The nosie is nice, beautiful beady eyes, and the ears and somewhat nommable, yes… but the paws. Those teeny tiny pawsies, holding on ever so gently! Holding on like I hold on to my very life…
    … in vain…
    *ded from the qte*

41. Fird Birfle says:

O Look It’s only a LITTLE RABBIT
    [famous last words]:

King Arthur’s Knights of the Round Table are led to the Cave of Caerbannog by Tim the Enchanter, & find that they must face down the Rabbit. The Cave of Caerbannog (“caer bannog” being Welsh for “turreted castle”) is the home of the Legendary Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh. King Arthur & his knights are led to the cave by Tim the Enchanter, & find that they must face down its guardian beast. Tim verbally paints a picture of a terrible monster with “nasty, big, pointy teeth!” so terrifying that Sir Robin soils his armour. When the guardian appears to be an innocuous white rabbit, surrounded by the bones of the fallen, Arthur & his knights no longer take it seriously. Ignoring Tim’s warnings (“a vicious streak a mile wide!”), King Arthur orders Bors to chop its head off. Bors confidently approaches it, sword drawn, & is immediately decapitated by the rabbit biting clean through his neck, to the sound of a can opener

42. Theresa says:

“That rabbit’s dynamite!”

43. Alyssa Cumella says:

that bunny likes to dance in the bath! look at its’ big head!

why is it dancing IN WATER?

44. “I wasn’t doing the forbidden dance! No…honest, Ma! I was only seeing if I was taller than her. Yeah…that’s the ticket….I was only seeing if I was taller!” *twitches whiskers nervously*

45. So little! It makes me want to just cuddle her to make her extra toasty. (I’m having a cutesy day it seems)