And Monkey Makes Three

Judging from this video, monkeys are just kittens with the optional deluxe gripping and climbing package. (Dogs, of course, are just perpetually befuddled.)

Comments

1. Sheilagh says:

That monkey is a TOTAL scaredy cat, the way he keeps hiding behind the dog & human!

2. What about the extra-kitten-distracting equipment, i.e. long tail?

3. Wow, remember he is wrestling a kitteh his own size! Takes some pretty large cojones to do that. I know I wouldn’t ^^

4. Oh, the zoomanity!

5. Fird Birfle says:

Question [which results from Mike's analysis of
    these animals' behavior & interactions ]:

By deductive reasoning, if I’m “perpetually befuddled”, does that mean,
    that I’m a canine quadruped???

6. So instead of getting my kitten another kitten to wear her out so I can sleep at night I should had gotten her a monkey! Lesson learned for next time.

7. Saffron says:

What business does a kitten, minkee, and a dog have in the Riddermark? Speak quickly.

8. vervain says:

But…kittehs come with a climbing package, too!

9. cellarmouse says:

well, where monkeys come from felines tend to be large & wild, and monkeys are edible…can’t blame the li’l guy for being cautious…but he is a rascal…

10. victoreia says:

Um….just passin’ through. Looking for our Hobbit friends….Hunting us some orcs. That kinda thing.

11. Saffron says:

<3 victoreia

Hoomin Wizard is cunning. He walks here and there they say, as a nice person holding a videocam all the time. And everywhere his noms slip past our nets.

12. Ha! I love at 0;20 where Kitty is all, “I can’t catch the monkey, so I’ll slap the dog!” Whap!

13. Theresa says:

It, BTW, is a Tinee Tabbee. :P

14. Sasha's Mum says:

I want to go there, NOW. Monkeys, kittens, doggies, and a beautiful pool … heaven!

BTW, I just about died right at the end when it looked like they had ACTUAL MONKEY BARS for an ACTUAL MONKEY … then I realized it was just an iron lawn chair frame. But still.

15. The Original Jane says:

Love it! Needed the smiles this brought. :)

16. OMG THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME ANIMAL!!!

17. classic – “A FIGHT TO THE TIRED”

18. Where the hell is this magical place? And how much are they charging for rent? Because I’m going.

19. To that little guy, close enough!

20. I call matchingks!

21. A tiny gray kitten playing with a tiny gray monkey–I’m not sure anything could be cuter. You might have to close up shop, sorry.

22. Don’t worry. The Japanese will come up with something.

23. “UGANDA!!….Cool….Where is that?”
    “Africa.”
    “Oh boy! Like Lion King!”

(Sorry, couldn’t resist)

24. This shows that monkeys are clearly the missing evolutionary link between humans and cats. :)

25. Saffron and victoreia – that killed me! Love it! The CO commentatortots are the best on the internets.

26. the monkey has extra sproing! the cat has extra thwap!

27. Kelley O says:

I want a baby monkey and a kitten!! (and some of that magical spray stuff that you spray on them to keep them small and adorable forever). Please. :)

28. I felt abit sorry for the dog not able to participate, being to big (and scarry) and no handy thumbs or climbing skills, Ah, he wanted to join in that fun! Aaahw.

29. Tinee Tabbee meets Minee Munkee!

30. They fight crime!

31. Fleurdamour says:

Have to say, they’re pretty well matched.

32. what kind of monkey is that??