Hey uh, hi. You got any bacon?

Come on, atomicthumbs, give the dog a bone!

1. I will give his spotty schnozzle a big snorgle. Will that do instead? No? Oh well, I’ll search for a bone then.

*retreats glumly to find a butcher that sells big marrowbones*

2. Theresa says:

Let me introduce you to a friend of mine. This sweetie will graciously accept a schnozzle snorgle, even if you’re empty-handed:

3. d’awwwww what a big schnozzle to snorgle! LUFFF HEEM

4. He’s sort of the reverse of Miss Schnozz. :D The schnozz is short and wide instead of long and skinny.
    This boy lives in my neighborhood, and is so funny. When Joe Average Civilian goes by him in his yard, he puts on a massive charm offensive. With me, e.g. he likes to show me his toys. He runs and gets them, and puts them down. He is a great shmoozer. All except if The Evil Mailman walks by. Then he transforms into the Hound of the Baskervilles. 8O It’s like a completely different dog.

5. skippymom says:

He sounds like a splendid fellow.

6. Snorgle! Snarfle! Flargle!!111!!!

Ptooooeee!!11!! Ptoooeee!!111!!! (it was a bit slobbery).

7. Bacon for BOTH those sweet babies !!!

8. emmberrann says:

Or at least a couple slices bacon… Smooches, pooches.

9. Mamabear says:

Love me a hound dog! Love ’em! Them big, floppy ears. The goofiness and big clumsy feet.

I might have to draw the line at sharing my bacon, though. :D

10. Birdcage says:

I love me a hound dog too, Mamabear!!!!! BARROOOOO!!!!!!!

11. Theresa says:

Aww, he looks like my uncle’s doggie, Flash. Freckles on the snoot. He can have ALL my bacon!

12. OK OK pooch here’s the bacon I was going to have for breakfast, just stop looking at me that way. Jeez Louise, that dog could give lessons to a Jewish mother on the whole make you feel guilty thing.

13. Theresa says:

Ask the Jewish mother first if she wants bacon. She might be kosher.

14. emmberrann says:

There is a form of Kosher bacon called “beef frye”, or some such. I know from personal experience. And it’s not bad, but bacon it ain’t!! Nonetheless, I would def share the Real Stuff with His Barooooness.

15. cellarmouse says:

what in the world is that thing he’s peeking out of…it looks like some sort of medieval torture machine…

16. cellarmouse says:

i’m in the lounge…sipping coffee & nibbling on irish soda bread(no bacon here)…all i said was doggie seems to be peeking out of an iron maiden…

17. Theresa says:

18. Fird Birfle says:

well, cellarmouse,
    *donning nerdy cat’s-eyes’ glasses*

see, that there iron m***** thing used to be used for, whatchamight call
    “punishment” in them medieval days ….so that probably got the Big
    Green Moderayshun Machine all tangled up & kerfluffled …

19. I bet the cats go running through that gap in the fence, just to tick him off.

20. Theresa says:

Escape Beagles!

21. Beagles are at their smartest when they’re here and want to be there.

They are at their dumbest when they’re there and you want them to be here.

22. emmberrann says:

I have heard a beagle described as a nose with 4 legs attached…

23. That’s exactly how i look when i’m begging for baconz.

24. skippymom says:

I don’t have any bacon on me right now, but would my right arm do?

25. Fird Birfle says:

well-played, there, sk’mom :)

26. skippymom says:

Thanks. Got an extra arm I can borrow?

27. Fird Birfle says:

Sure. How ’bout my left?? I’m not using it for anything, much.

28. man, even if I didn’t have treats in my pockets at all times, I’d go to the store and get some ham to bring back for this schweet liddel snookum poochie

(*ahem* sorry, lost my head there a minute)

also, I’m assuming there’s a body attached to the face? I bet it’s speckled too!

29. Sueeeee!!!! Specked doggeh body!!!!

30. eeek!
    A headless body…I mean a bodyless head!
    I mean what in tarnation is going on here!?

very very cute composition. Love that sad sack face.

31. All-time famous New York Post headline: “HEADLESS BODY IN TOPLESS BAR.”

32. *snicker*

33. I wondered if this was The Sandwich Stealer, but the eyes aren’t the same.

Still, he can have *some* of my bacon.

34. I think that’s a Basset, not a beagle. As an owner of a beagle, I can say this is a very houndy thing to do – stick the snout out and look pathetic. It’s usually good for some handouts (or hound-outs?).