iPad. Now for horses.

I am a huge fan, and BIASED and enjoyed all the announcements today. But please get a load of this hoof-tastic spoof.

Love the ‘hay’ background screen.

Quality stuff, Sender-Inner Nat S.

1. Mary (the first) says:

2. I dont care about the new iPad. I want a horse.

3. I used to have a horse back in college, but he ran away. I know he uses an iPad. :P

4. “Longfacebook” “I’m in my stable” BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *tears rolling down face*

5. Yes! It’s the little details like that, that make it so good :)

6. I agree with both of you. Can’t wait to share this with my college students–they’ll love it too.

7. And how the horse had to “hoof the button” a couple times…rolflmao

8. Are… are you me? Cuz I was gonna say that.

9. Woahh…..I don’t think I’m you…….but if you were me, how would I know? Scary!

10. Fird Birfle says:

*Enjoying the doppelganger thing*

11. I know! I love the status update: “Totally just jumped, like, five hurdles in a row” Genius.

12. (The Original) Mel says:

And he was talking to Trigger on Longfacebook. ;)

13. I tried to go to that web site. Now, I have a long face. :(

14. I giggled. Then I snorted. Then I giggle-snorted.

15. I think s/he would need a stylus (and maybe a thumb to hold it with).

16. Fird Birfle says:

Perceptivity. BB/VA haz it.

17. I have a husband with large fingers. Although they are not as large as a horse hoof, a stylus comes in handy.

Fortunately, he has thumbs.

18. I hear ya. My bro has a notebook computer. Watching him try and type on it is always fun because he can’t see the keyboard past his enormous hands.

19. Well done, Auntie Beeb!

20. I’ve heard it doesn’t get stalled!

21. Fird Birfle says:

22. 260Oakley says:

It’s a very stable product.

23. (unbridled giggling)

24. Robin Kiesel says:

25. Fird Birfle says:

*yay all (but espesh blair)*

26. So SJP starts to endorse products? *in before all the other SJP jokes*

27. Theresa says:

Oh that’s just mean.

28. Fird Birfle says:

I nevvah woulda thought of rhyming “hoof” with “spoof”. Niiiiice, Chief Sistah Officah.

29. Hahahaha! So well done.

30. 260Oakley says:

I hear this model will gladly accept cookies.

31. 260Oakley says:

… though it prefers Apples.

32. Robin Kiesel says:

You are on a roll! ….a roll in the hay, that is!

33. nice having to press the okay button three times on that one dialog. all touchscreens are like that. truth in advertising from the horse’s mouth.

too bad there wasn’t a multitouch resizing/crushed screen incident, though. i hate when that happens. and when the fleas bite just a little farther than my tail reaches.

34. Paula Riccobono says:

I’m with Misery Bear (https://www.facebook.com/officialmiserybear); they should make one for Bears too! (Loved the horse version) :)

35. This is the best thing I ‘ve seen in a long time. Who has time to sit around and create this wonderful spoofs?

36. BBC hires stand-up comics part-time to write this stuff. My cousin may or may not have worked on this!

37. I liked “Mr. Ed is now in a relationship”. :)

38. I thought he was dead!

39. iPaddock.

40. It was Red Rum’s Longfacebook page– he was a famous British steeplechase horse who won the Grand National a record three times… but he died in 1995.

41. Why not make it user-friendly for all? We have our treat-inspired wallpaper picked out.
    Bella and DiDi