[Cracks Knuckles, Waggles Fingers]

Ladies and gentlemen, I shall now play for you, “Take Me Back to Ol’ Virginny”!

Does Lolo prefer Fur Elise, Alisha V.?

1. Jean lewis says:

I don’t get it. What IS it?

2. i don’t geddit… nice lookin’ fur though.

3. I”m not quite certain myself, but this belleh apparently belongs to this cute little morsel: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alishav/3273047027/in/photostream/

4. Ah ha! Thanks for the confirmation, Zippy! I was nearly positive that was a tiny tabby tummy.

5. 6Rabbits says:

…and that picture is MUCH cuter!!!

6. I don’t think that’s the right photo. In the CO pic, the animacule is lying on something white, but in the Flickr pic, the kitteh is lying on something maroon next to something blue.

7. skippymom says:

Is this a bonus installment of WHAT! IS! THAT??

8. emmberrann says:

Heighdy-ho, SM! I thought the same thing!!

9. That’s “Carry me back” (I’m a Virginian). Here’s a bonus Virginia story: a young man is leaving Va. to seek his fortune out West, and his dad gives him some parting advice: “Never ask people out there where they came from. If they’re not from Virginia, they’ll be embarrassed to admit it; and if they are from Virginia, they’re going to tell you anyway.”

10. I’m a Virginian, and I got just one VA joke.

How many Virginians does it take to change a light bulb?

At least 3 – one to change the bulb and the others to reminisce about how good the old one was.

11. :)

12. Is it true Virginia is for lovers?
    Not if they are all virgins
    (I just made that 2nd line up).

13. Kitteh belleh?

14. Good “spot”….this is the cutest kitten belly I’ve ever seen!!

15. skippymom says:

It looks like a prettier version of my Eddy, aka Old Specklebelly.

16. rooanne says:

I think it’s a pianer, er, pianer belleh?

17. L :-) L!

18. oaklandcat says:

I’m so confused…. I don’t get the post, or this joke. I guess I’m just slow today? The picture is cute, though.

19. Oh noes, oaklandcat, you’re not slow at all.
    This silly post is about playing a black and white kitty belly like a piano keyboard. Like playing air guitar with your cat. Or playing the drums on your cat. Doesn’t everyone do that??? :-D

20. oaklandcat says:

Aha! Now I geddit! Thank you!! ;)

21. emmberrann says:

I din’t reelize pianers had bellehs.

22. Dey don’ts. Bellehs gots pianers.

23. emmberrann says:

tanx for da clarifiCATashuns, pyrit….

24. 260Oakley says:

Just like Belly Roll Morton used to play. He was one hep cat.

25. Hee!

26. Win for Oakley, yet again!!111!!!

27. Theresa says:

28. victoreia says:

Yup, def a kitteh belleh. The fur pattern is distinctive……

Oh, and: WANT!!!!

29. Snorgling that belly would be fully worth the claws sunk into my head.

30. 1 – 2- 3 GO! I’m plunging into that belleh nose first…Geronimo !!!

31. Wait for me, Gigi :D

32. Kitteh pointy-end attack in 3….2…..1…..

33. dive – Dive – DIVE !!!!!!!
    (If I’m not back in two weeks send a cute Mountie with his pet wolf)

34. tineetabbeetummee
    tineetabbeetu… *thunk*

35. Fird Birfle says:

*applies Hello Kitty defribrathingamajigg*

36. Ah, that’s better!

37. I was hit by an automatic reaction to reach out and scritch cute belly. :D
    Need more coffee.

38. …kitty… belleh… cannot… resist… must snorgle…