[Cracks Knuckles, Waggles Fingers]

Ladies and gentlemen, I shall now play for you, “Take Me Back to Ol’ Virginny”!

Does Lolo prefer Fur Elise, Alisha V.?

Comments

1. Jean lewis says:

I don’t get it. What IS it?

2. i don’t geddit… nice lookin’ fur though.

3. skippymom says:

Is this a bonus installment of WHAT! IS! THAT??

4. I”m not quite certain myself, but this belleh apparently belongs to this cute little morsel: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alishav/3273047027/in/photostream/

5. That’s “Carry me back” (I’m a Virginian). Here’s a bonus Virginia story: a young man is leaving Va. to seek his fortune out West, and his dad gives him some parting advice: “Never ask people out there where they came from. If they’re not from Virginia, they’ll be embarrassed to admit it; and if they are from Virginia, they’re going to tell you anyway.”

6. Kitteh belleh?

7. Good “spot”….this is the cutest kitten belly I’ve ever seen!!

8. skippymom says:

It looks like a prettier version of my Eddy, aka Old Specklebelly.

9. rooanne says:

I think it’s a pianer, er, pianer belleh?

10. Ah ha! Thanks for the confirmation, Zippy! I was nearly positive that was a tiny tabby tummy.

11. Theresa says:

SPOTTEHBELLEH! PFFFFLBLBLBTH!

12. victoreia says:

Yup, def a kitteh belleh. The fur pattern is distinctive……

Oh, and: WANT!!!!

13. I’m a Virginian, and I got just one VA joke.

How many Virginians does it take to change a light bulb?

At least 3 – one to change the bulb and the others to reminisce about how good the old one was.

14. L :-) L!

15. emmberrann says:

Heighdy-ho, SM! I thought the same thing!!

16. emmberrann says:

I din’t reelize pianers had bellehs.

17. Dey don’ts. Bellehs gots pianers.

18. 260Oakley says:

Just like Belly Roll Morton used to play. He was one hep cat.

19. Snorgling that belly would be fully worth the claws sunk into my head.

Totally.

20. :)

21. 1 – 2- 3 GO! I’m plunging into that belleh nose first…Geronimo !!!

22. Hee!

23. Kitteh pointy-end attack in 3….2…..1…..

24. 6Rabbits says:

…and that picture is MUCH cuter!!!

25. oaklandcat says:

I’m so confused…. I don’t get the post, or this joke. I guess I’m just slow today? The picture is cute, though.

26. I don’t think that’s the right photo. In the CO pic, the animacule is lying on something white, but in the Flickr pic, the kitteh is lying on something maroon next to something blue.

27. Oh noes, oaklandcat, you’re not slow at all.
    This silly post is about playing a black and white kitty belly like a piano keyboard. Like playing air guitar with your cat. Or playing the drums on your cat. Doesn’t everyone do that??? :-D

28. emmberrann says:

tanx for da clarifiCATashuns, pyrit….

29. Is it true Virginia is for lovers?
    Not if they are all virgins
    (I just made that 2nd line up).

30. oaklandcat says:

Aha! Now I geddit! Thank you!! ;)

31. dive – Dive – DIVE !!!!!!!
    (If I’m not back in two weeks send a cute Mountie with his pet wolf)

32. Wait for me, Gigi :D

33. Win for Oakley, yet again!!111!!!

34. tineetabbeetummee
    tineetabbeetummee
    tineetabbeetummee
    tineetabbeetu… *thunk*

35. I was hit by an automatic reaction to reach out and scritch cute belly. :D
    Need more coffee.

36. Fird Birfle says:

*applies Hello Kitty defribrathingamajigg*

37. Ah, that’s better!

38. …kitty… belleh… cannot… resist… must snorgle…