Next Week, on The Guiding Leash

Candice Flargstyne’s insistence on attending Cousin Maynard’s funeral shocks her family, especially Cousin Maynard, who keeps yelling to be let out of the coffin.

Meanwhile, blackmailer Loretta Sneer threatens Griff Blanson’s meteoric rise in the Pupublican Party by claiming to have proof he was once nice to a poor person.

And in the tumultuous Baffleslacker household, Timmy and Tiffany attempt to escape their evil foster parents by shipping themselves to their mother in prison.

The Guiding Leash is a Raychael L. production.

Comments

1. Such a Mike entry…. Flargstyne? Baffleslacker? Loretta Sneer? With names like that sometimes I’m not sure if you’re the literary heir to Rowlings or Geisel.

BTW, those two can send themselves to me COD. They look like little kids in the ball pit and chuck e Cheese’s.

2. Yep, “Candice Flargstyne” was all I needed to see before I knew this was a NOMTOM epic. :mrgreen: (The byline is right there, I know, but I never look at it first.)

3. victoreia says:

Kar, I believe the answer to your question re heir to Rowling or Geisel is: Yes. :p

4. victoreia says:

Did Cousin Maynard forget his “I ain’t ded!” sign again?

5. Love those NOMTOM post, the boy as assuredly kissed the Blarney Stone!

6. Stressfactor says:

Poodle!!!

That is all.

7. cellarmouse says:

yes, i wonder if he has to sit & ponder the perfect name or if they just pop into his head…

8. Theresa says:

This show sponsored, of course, by Schblatz Beer, the Housewife’s Best Friend! :P

9. Emmylee says:

Hmmmm NOMTOM, have you ever thought of becoming a writer for the soaps? Cause if you did, I’d definitely watch it. lol…pupublican party :)

10. Starfish says:

My thoughts exactly.

11. Oh man, thanks for the reminder of that one, Theresa. Hilarious.

12. Good thing Granny Weatherwax keeps hers handy :-)

13. The first sentence is just sooo NTMTOM. Ha.

14. NOMTOM, you’re better than the pics sometimes! Great way to start the day.

15. Oh, Sweet NTMTOM!! How I have missed you! Mwah! Mwah! *kisses both cheeks* “claims to have proof he was once nice to a poor person!” Political, but OH SO FUNNY! If GWB could understand English, he might think that was funny!

16. I may have missed that one, because I don’t recall ever laughing so hard. NOMTOM (and Theresa), you ROCK.

17. skippymom says:

Yeah, the Thom Yorke kitten!

18. good zinger!

19. 6Rabbits says:

That was my fav part too! :-)

20. rooanne says:

Someone please let Cousin Maynard out of the coffin!!

21. Nice one, Gaz.

22. paul byrley says:

Since my dog might eat almost anything, I would NEVER put her in a box of Styrofoam “peanuts”

23. Raychael l. says:

I submitted this picture Forever ago and had actually forgotten that I had done it. I almost peed my pants when I opened my email this morning. Unfortunately Grace, the pug, passed away several years ago and it was very hard on us. I am so excited that we finally made it into CO!

24. Alice Shortcake says:

You forgot to mention the sexy Mexican priest Father Jesus Chihuahua. Why is he so keen to officiate at Cousin Maynard’s funeral yet to opposed to Timmy and Tiffany undergoing paternity tests? And is Loretta Sneer working on behalf of the Democatic Party?

Tune in for today’s thrilling episode of ‘The Guiding Leash’!