Learning to yellllllp

Cristal G. says “the other link I sent you is not cute, but this one IS cute!”

Comments

1. Cutie-pie, but I bet they question teaching him this lesson tonight around 2 am.

2. Theresa says:

OMG, how totally boop-able!

3. This is very cute, I have to agree. But I have beagles and other howlers who come into my store often, and this is all they do. One of the reasons? They were allowed to when they were tiny, and it wasn’t corrected as they grew up.

4. woofy's ma says:

What a sweet baby! Yep, that cute little howl won’t sound so good in the middle of the night.

5. kibblenibble says:

Proper howling technique: Muzzlepowsche straight up, allowing velvety earses to flip back and forth with each “Arooo!” Loff eet!

6. Kari Callin says:

It’s cute now, but good lord, they will be regretting it when that’s all that little cutey does as an adult!

7. Just wait until he’s two.

8. They named him Copper! Bonus 2 billion cute points!

9. Fird Birfle says:

BEAGLES always WIN for CUTE.

10. I’m a fox. My name’s Tod. What’s your name kid?
    Mine’s Copper. I’m a hound dog.

Since I doubt they have a fox, I hope they have a ginger cat called Tod

11. BABEE BEEGLE!

12. My thoughts exactly! This is yet more proof that beagle puppehs are the cutest things on four legs.

13. Who is training who?

14. For all you grumpypants, you can train a dog to not bark if you can train him to bark on command! We’ve used the technique for learning to not jump on people. And “howl” is a good party-trick command!

15. 6ToedCats Rule says:

Yeah, train a Beagle to howl and see how cute that is at 3 in the morning. My neighbor has one of these hairy little noise makers and GAWD, boy I tell ya what………….

16. FRECKLES!!!!!

17. Sasha's Mum says:

Yoiks, that ranks right up there with my friend who gave his 3-year-old a drum kit … and then complained about all the drumming noise.

But still cute!

18. victoreia says:

YES! Otherwise, we’ll have to get him a buddy.

19. silentk says:

I love how the oversized paws simply MUST go back-and-forth with the intensity of each howl.

20. 6Rabbits says:

Growing up in a “beagle family” (four generations now) I must concur heartily and emphatically! BTW–NO beagle has to be “taught” how to howl!! :lol:

21. Ear-flopitude is to the 11’s in this video.

22. i have one of those, too. hearing a dog howling all night is one of the worst sounds in the world.

23. its copper from fox and the hound lol